We all wrong pt.4

Nicole

"Why you over there acting all nervous and shit?" Nic asked eating a plate of nachos he got from somewhere before he came home.

Didn't even think to get me none...

We were in the living room suppose to be watching Shameless together, but I couldn't even pay attention. I was too busy thinking about Tae and his temporary bitch Jessica. Well, she was temporary to me.

I shook my head "It's nothing." I drank some of my water. "Eat your nachos that you didn't get me."

He rolled his eyes "I told you, you could have the rest when I'm finished."

"I don't want your damn leftovers, where'd you get them from anyway?" I asked looking down at my swollen elephant ankles.

"Ang"

"Mmm" I said, I remembered her from when Nic got shot and she was at the hospital.

He stared and me, bursting out laughing.

"What?" I asked confused as hell.

"Bro you ugly as shit!" He laughed some more.

I smirked "If I'm ugly, you ugly. We look just alike stupid."

"You the stupid one."

"Says the one that's remedial."

He cocked his head to the side "What do that mean?"

I laughed "My point exactly!"

He bucked at me "Shut the fuck up."

"You shut up"

"That's why you look like Young Thug before he got his teeth fixed."

"Yo mama."

"Yo daddy."

We mugged each other before I cracked a smile and we started laughing.

He went back to his food "You still ugly." He said scrapping cheese off his plate. I flicked him off "I see you got on real clothes, what did you do today?" He asked, looking at me.

I shrugged "Korea and I went to the mall, she got me a job at Lush."

I wasn't going to tell him about me going to look at spaces for my Spa yet. I hadn't even met with a realtor and I didn't want him or myself to get too excited and shit not fall through. I didn't know how much it would cost me either.

"Word?" He raised his eyebrows. I nodded making him smile.

"That's good baby sis, finally getting out of my pockets."

"Shut up, I haven't been in your pockets for the last seven months."

"My bad, that's right."

My mind drifted to Tae, making me upset again. It's crazy how much a person can affect you. How any little thing causes you to think about them, how no matter how much you try and rid them from your mind nothing seems to work.

"Do you think he still loves me?" I mumbled looking at Nic.

He was silent for a minute "Y'all can move on and go your separate ways but no matter how much time passes love will still be there. It ain't something you can just shake."

"I wish he'd stop being so mean to me." My voice cracked. "He acts like I never meant anything to him. I know what I did was wrong and it was completely my fault, but I apologized a million times and he won't budge."