Thanksgiving

Nicole

"Hey sis, you look cute." I told Korea as I walked up to her in the food court.

We decided to meet up to find something to wear for Thanksgiving tomorrow

We decided to meet up to find something to wear for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Although, we were just going to be sitting in Ms. Karen living room we wanted to be the best dressed there. Ms. Karen insisted on having Thanksgiving at her apartment this year since she missed the past years. She wouldn't let us bring anything either. I wanted to atleast make a side dish but she told me she was going to throw it away as soon as I put it down.

"Thanks bestfriend, you do too." She took Taejin's stroller from me, bringing it closer to herself.

" She took Taejin's stroller from me, bringing it closer to herself

She took him out kissing all over his face "Hey my baby." She cooed. "I haven't seen you in so long."

"It's only been a couple days Korea."

She smacked her lips "I said what I said."

I laughed "Ima go get something to eat, you want something?" I put my purse down in the seat beside mine.

"Yeah bring me a salad from Chic-Fi-A." She stood Taejin up on her legs.

I went there first before going to get my usual Chinese food. Every time I come to the mall I had to get the same thing. Orange chicken, Lo Mein, and Hawaiian chicken with a large Sprite.

As soon as I got back to the table and opened my plate Taejin started fussing trying to get back to me. I sat him on my lap. "Fatty" I tickled him making him laugh. I chewed up some chicken giving it to him.  "How was work today?" I asked Korea taking a bite of my food.

"Girl busy, the holiday season makes people go crazy."

I agreed, I remember working last year around this time. I couldn't believe a year had went by that fast. Next month Tae would be 26, and a few months after that Taejin would be one.

I fed Taejin some more "You never told me what happened with the new girls." She told me.

She was referring to the dinner we had the other night.