Birthday Trip pt. 1

Maurice

"Nic did you ever ask Nicole about going to Puerto Rico with us?" I was in his room, packing his suitcase for him since he claimed he couldn't do it himself.

He was laid out on his bed, throwing up a mini basketball "Damn I knew I was forgetting to do something."

I smacked my lips "Nicholas we leave tomorrow and I told you to invite your sister when we first talked about going!"

He sat up looking at me, I was sitting on the floor folding his shirts he wanted to take. "Chill girl shit, she'll still go Maurice. She in her room, go ask her."

I stood up "I told you to ask her a long time ago asshole, and what if she has something to do?"

"She doesn't" He continued throwing his ball in the air.

I left out of his room, walking down the hall and through their living room to get to hers. I knocked on the door and took a step back.

She opened it and gave me a half smile "Come in"

"Um hey, I know this is short notice and all but do you have anything planned for the next few weeks?" I asked, sitting on her furry white bean bag she had sitting by her bed.

She laid down the same way Nic was laying in his bed.

Brother and Sister goals

"No, why?"

"Do you wanna go to Puerto Rico for my birthday?" I asked glancing at my pink toenail polish.

She sat up straight with a grin on her face "Yeah sure, when do you leave?"

I sighed "Tomorrow morning at eight"

"What the hell!"

"I know Nicole but I told your big head brother to tell you weeks ago!"

She groaned "I'm gonna beat his ass, how the hell am I suppose to get all my outfits together by then Maurice? I need to get my hair and nails done too!"

I bit my bottom lip nervously "You'll still go right?"

I wanted as many people celebrating my 21st with me as possible and Nicole was cool people so of course I wanted her there. Plus it'd seem kind of weird if Nic's little sister didn't attend, especially with whatever Nic and I have going on.

"I don't know girl, I mean I've been on short notice trips before but damn."

I sat next to her and grabbed her hands "Come on Nicole pleaseeee? Tae's coming"

She laughed "What does him coming have to do with me?"

I gave her a look "You know you got something for
Tae and his rude ass has something for you too."

She shook her head "No Maurice, we're not you and my brother."

"Ha ha, very funny" I said sarcastically.

She fixed her tank top "I'll come"

I smiled, hugging her "Thank you! You can invite your friends too."

She nodded "Okay, but go tell Nic I'll be needing his card since he wanna not tell me about the trip."

I laughed standing up "Ok"

*************************************************

Nicole

Once I finished getting dressed I called Korea. She surprisingly answered this time.

"Hello?"

"Hey girl, what are you doing?"

"Nothing just chilling"