Choices

Nic

I laid in Lexi's bed contemplating on if I wanted to go home or stay the night.

She and I reconnected a few months back, I just happened to be in Aces and she was working that night. I still felt kinda bad about what happened on Thanksgiving so I paid for a private dance as my way of apologizing. Long story short, I ended up waiting on her to get off, we came back to her place and the rest is history.

Now don't get me wrong, Maurice is a great girl and I do have love for her but I'm just not into all that commitment shit. I thought I could do it, but I can't and I honestly don't think I ever will be able to. When shit first started out with Maurice it was cool. She gave me nice conversation, we had sex, a good time, and she wasn't all in my ear about being my girl. Now things are different and I feel pressured to be somebody that I'm not.

I just wanna get my dick wet and have deep talks with somebody without all that extra shit.

My niggas think I'm being stupid but I could care less about what they think, they noses so wide open over they women it don't make no sense.

"Nic do you wanna hang out tomorrow?" Lexi asked laying on my chest. "I'm getting tired of you coming over and us just sitting in my apartment."

I sighed "Ion know, it depends on what you trying to do

I sighed "Ion know, it depends on what you trying to do."

"I know how it goes Nic, you don't wanna take the risk of somebody seeing us out." She propped her head up on her hands looking at me. "I don't get it, if you're not happy why don't you just break up with the bitch?" She furrowed her eyebrows together.

"First off don't call her our her name."

She rolled her eyes "I don't like her!"

She had beef with Maurice from how she clowned her at Thanksgiving dinner. She claimed she was going to beat her ass when she seen her, I doubt she really want them problems though.

"She don't like you either so what's your point?"

"Whatever, back to my question. Why don't you just break up with her?"

"It's not that easy Lexi. We got a lot tied into one another."

"How when y'all don't got kids?"

Dumbass

"We have business tied into each other and other people. If I break up with her it won't just affect us two." I reached over to the nightstand grabbing my phone as it went off.

Tae- Where the fuck you at? 9:52 p.m.

I cussed used my breath, I had forget all about meeting him. We had to exchange some money and watches from Maurice's job she'd just finished.