Should I tell

Days later

Nic

"Boss we found something."

I looked at my phone to see who's call I had answered. It was Travis, he's just another nigga on Tae and I's pay roll. He used to be a hit man for us but since we basically do that ourselves, he's who we contact when we need a body to be picked up. I don't really talk with him like that, he mainly works with Julio.

"Huh?"

"You remember a couple days ago when you called me to pick up that body from the apartments over there off Fields Rd.?"

He was talking about the nigga Tae shot for me the other night from the incident at Lexi's crib.

"Yeah"

"Alright so you know we do a thorough search on the bodies. You know look in their wallets, clothes, etc."

"I know nigga, get to the point."

I heard shuffling "My bad boss, my wife walked in. Anyway, when I searched his phone I of course went through his messages and I seen something that might cause y'all some trouble."

"Something like what nigga?"

"Do you know a Cleon Jones?"

I thought for a second "Yeah that nigga from the Chi too, he go by Cleo."

"Yes that's him, well I found his messages in the phone. Apparently y'all killed his right hand man. Before Tae got to him he had sent Cleo messages saying he was set up. Fortunately he didn't send a picture of Maurice but he sent a picture of you and Tae together."

"Fuck"

"Yeah I know, do you want us to track him down?"

I groaned outta irritation"It'd be no use man, Cleo like a thief in the night he's in and out. He knew his nigga was gone get killed that night, just like he knew we was gone search the phone that's why he wanted the picture. He knew one of us was gone pull the trigger, don't matter to him which one of us he gets. That's why he wanted a picture of both of us..... Nigga smart with this shit."

"Would you like me to tell Tae?"

"Nah I'll do it and don't mention this to anybody, good looking out Trav." I hung up the phone.

*************************************************

Tae

"What made you wanna give me a massage?" I asked laying the side of my face on our bed. When I got home she had all her lil shit laid out. She had some oils she got from when she was working at Lush, candles lit, towels, the whole nine.

"Cause I just wanted to do something for you. I know you work hard baby, your body tense as hell." She ran her small hands up and down my back. She put her mouth to my ear "You not letting me relax you any other way so I gotta do it like this."

Nicole had been trying so hard to get back on my good side, I appreciated her efforts and was glad she was starting to get some sense about herself.

"That's cool and all but this weird." I admitted.

She smacked her lips "No it's not Tae. Experience new things, don't it feel good?" She asked kneading her knuckles into my back.

"Yeah what you doing now do, keep doing that."

She giggled "See"

"Yo goofy ass"

"So" Her nails ran down my back. "I was thinking maybe we can go get a couples massage one day this week, what do you think?"