50

Two weeks later....

Nicole

Working at Lush thankfully wasn't all that bad anymore. Korea and I worked the same shifts which I was thankful for and since I'm pregnant I don't have to be on my feet the whole time. I mostly just sit in the back and make sure we have enough inventory, or I'll work at the cash register.

Today was my first off day so Tae and I were going to look at paints and furniture for Taejin's room. Although I still hadn't moved back in yet, we decided to make the room next to ours his room which originally was a guest room.

"Nic I'll be back!" I yelled walking out of my room, he was in his right down the hall.

I checked to make sure I had my phone, keys, and the lipgloss I was wearing for the day. There's nothing worse than eating something and not having your lipgloss or lipstick to reapply.

His door opened "Where you going? I thought you didn't have to work today."

"I don't" I said walking into the living room. "I'm going out with Tae to look for baby stuff."

"Alright" He followed behind me "I'll lock the door behind you."

"Ok" I gave him a hug. "I'll see you later, love you."

"Love you too."

********

"What about this?" I pointed towards a sky blue color.

We were in Lowes trying to agree on a color for Taejin's room. So far we had nothing, Tae didn't like any color I picked and vise versa. He wanted dark colors while I was going for a softer theme.

He looked up from his phone "Nah I don't like that, too typical."

I sighed contemplating on cursing him out or not.

"Taelor we've been in here for an hour and still haven't gotten anywhere." I complained. "So you don't want blue at all?"

He shook his head "Nope, every little boy room is shade of blue."

He was right about that.

"Well I don't want his room to be too old." I put the paint sample back down and walked to another aisle that didn't have any blue.

He followed behind me."What do you mean by too old?"

I turned to face him "He's just a baby, I don't want his room to look like a grown man stays in there."

He scratched his head "Ion know" He licked his lips. "I've been thinking about moving anyway, we need something bigger."

"Tae you have a four bedroom house, how much bigger do you want to get?"

"No, we have a four bedroom house." He pointed between him and I making me smile.

He had been trying to convince me to move back in with him ever since we made up. It wasn't that I didn't want to, I honestly just didn't feel like packing all my stuff back up and hailing it to the house.

"I wanna find something with a bigger back yard, we still need three guest rooms, Taejin's room, and I want him to have a lil play room."

"Ok" I said picking up a sample of charcoal gray paint. "That sounds like a good idea, I agree about us needing a bigger house with more space for him."

"Cool cause I already bought it."

My head snapped in his direction, I smacked my lips hitting him.