Birthday trip pt. 2

Maurice

"Wake up kid, we almost there"

I opened my eyes halfway, seeing Nic still shaking me like a damn mad man.

I moved his hand off of me "Stop it I'm up" I sat
all the way up still in his lap.

I rested my back against him "Look" He held his phone in front of me. It was a picture of him and I sleeping.

I couldn't help the smile that spread on my face "Who sent you that?"

He clicked off the picture. I laughed when I seen Nicole's name.

"She so childish"

"Hell yeah" He agreed. I yawned, looking around at everyone sleeping still.

I was overjoyed that everyone wanted to come and help me celebrate my birthday. It meant a lot to me since I'd never really had to many friends. Although I knew I would feel a little bummed on my actual birthday because my family wouldn't be there,
I was grateful.

My eyes landed on Nicole, she was on her laptop and looked angry enough to kill everybody on this damn plane.

"I'll be back bae" I moved Nic's arms from around my waist standing up and going over to where she was sitting.

She looked up at me as I was walking towards her and took her headphones off.

I sat sideways in her lap, draping my right arm around her neck "What's wrong boo?"

She sighed, placing them on the table "Am I stupid?"

"No" I giggled "Where is that coming from?"

She bit her bottom lip, looking down "It's just.... What do you know about this Maggie bitch and Taelor?"

I knew exactly where this was coming from. She obviously has feelings for Tae just as he has feelings for her, they may not be full blown but they're there. It's obvious as hell to everyone that's around them when they're in the same room except Nic and of course them.

"Um well I know she's on him and Nic's payroll like the rest of us but I don't know if they're having sex if that's what you're asking."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes "I know for a fact they're fucking."

I smirked, this girl was so jealous. Her and Tae need to just go ahead and get together.

"How do you know that?"

"When everybody was sleep... I wasn't. I heard moaning from the restroom so I waited to see who would come out and it was them."

I gasped "Ewww! That's disgusting, people have to use that restroom."

She took a sip of her water "Well it sure enough happened."

I knew Maggie was a nasty hoe but damn.

I looked at Nicole and she looked really disturbed and upset. My poor girl cared for Tae but just didn't wanna admit to it or show it. We'd all definitely have to have a girl talk with her sometime on the trip.

I hit her shoulder "I tell you what... How about you just get back at him"

"I'm not fucking talking to him! Fuck him!" She snapped.

"Shhhhhh Nicole, I'm talking about just show him who really a boss bitch"

Her eyes bucked "I've never heard you talk like that."