71

Tae

"Preciate you doing this with me bro." Julio looked at my from the passenger side of my car.

I put my hood over my head "It's cool." I coughed. "I been itching to kill somebody anyway."

He laughed "You a fool."

He hit me up asking me to help him take out a team of niggas for a job he had took on. I ain't ask no questions cause it ain't matter to me who they were or who we were killing them for.

Lately I had been real frustrated and needed to release my frustrations some how so when he asked, I accepted. Somebody had been watching me for some time now, which was crazy to me. I hadn't been fucking with nobody so the fact that somebody was out to get me was strange. Shit was really bugging the hell out of me. Whoever it was hadn't sent me no message yet but I wasn't dumb, I knew somebody was out for my head.

I slammed my trunk with a Draco in my hand. "Alright so you want me to go in through the front, the back, or we going in together?"

I had parked a street over from where the warehouse we were going to was at.

We walked side by side. "Together, its suspected to be bout thirty niggas in there. Two at the door I know, and it might be some outside talking and shit. We gotta burn this hoe down when we done too."

"Damn, I hope you getting paid good for this."

"I am bro." He took one of his guns out his pants putting his silencer on. We walked through somebody's backyard to keep from having to go all the way down the street. "You ready?"

"Waiting on you."

************************************************

" I missed you." Nicole groaned snuggling into me.

I thought she was sleep. She didn't say anything when I came in the room nor when I got out the shower.

She kissed the side of my face "You sleepy?"

"Not really." I lied knowing she wanted to tell me something.

"Good" She sat up. "I wanna talk."

I shook my head, she always wanted to talk.

"What is it bae?" I sat up with my back against the headboard.

"Turn the lamp on so I can see you."

I wasn't really tryna do that cause I ain't want her to trip. While I was out with Julio one of them niggas snuck me and ended up busting my lip, wasn't a big deal but it would be to Nicole.

"You can see me."

"Yeah but not really." She whined. "Turn the lamp on."

"Nic-"

"Turn it on!"

I did and she immediately started her lil pouting shit. She climbed into my lap taking my face in her hands. "Who hit my baby?" She inspected my face, poking her bottom lip out.

"Don't matter, they dead. What you wanna talk to me about?" I tried to change the subject.

She went on and on for another ten minutes, then she kept kissing on me lecturing me about hurting people before she finally started on telling me what she wanted to talk about.

"I contacted a remodeling company today about my spa." She smiled.

"That's good, so you bout to get shit going?"

"Yeah, on Thursday I'm meeting with the owner so I can show him exactly what all I want done. He said they can paint for me and everything."

"What you gone do after all that's done?"