In Denial

Nicole

"Is this gonna take all day?" I whined with my feet kicked up on the dashboard of Shaun's car.

He lied to me saying we were going out to eat breakfast and he was paying when really he was dragging me to do his dirty work with him. We were staked out a little ways down the street from one of his niggas house.

"Bitch you the one that wanted to come!" He said looking out the window through his dark black shades. This bitch had on all black attire like we were doing this at night when it was bright and sunny as hell outside.

"Actually you lied" I shot back.

He smacked his lips "You my friend right?"

I snarled "Guess so"

"Ok then so you need to help me" He looked out the window again.

"Why are we even here and what is this man's name?"

"They call him Saint and because I was talking to him last night and I heard somebody in the background."

"Soooo" I said "What does that even mean?"

He turned in his seat looking at me "Bitch it means that somebody's in that damn house! We gone sit here until they come out!"

I leaned my seat back "How do you know it wasn't a family member or something?"

"Bitch he lives alone"

"Shaun you acting like you and this man are together" I said annoyed "You and him just have sex occasionally, he can talk to whoever else he wants."

He shook his head "He can't when he dealing with me!"

I laughed "Why not?"

"Cause I be damned if I'm getting dicked down while another slut getting the same dick! Hell no!"

"You acting like you care about him" I joked.

"I don't" He said bluntly.

"You're a mess"

"Let me ask you something"

"What?" I asked looking at my nails.

"If Tae was giving you the D and still messing with Maggie at the same time you wouldn't feel any type of way?"

My head snapped in his direction "Who knows, his bean head ass probably was and still is." I spat. I was currently mad at Tae, he was denying me of what was mine.

Shaun laughed "Aw shit what he done did to you now?"

I pouted "He won't have sex with me"

He laughed harder clapping his hands "Girl what the hell, why not?"

"Thinks we've been doing it too much." I rolled my eyes "His exact words were "Nicole you gotta chill, you killing a nigga."" I said in a deep voice making Shaun laugh again.

"Well have you?" He asked.

I shrugged "Only five to six...maybe seven time-"