Welcome

Nicole

"Where's my baby!" Korea shimmied into the room, Julio and Cali followed behind her both looking at her like she was crazy.

"Shhhh!" Tae looked into Taejin's incubator. "I just got him to sleep." He lowkey mugged her, his mean ass.

She giggled "My bad" She whispered, holding a Its a Boy balloon along with several blue and white ones. She dropped everything in her hands going to look down at him.

Sis was too excited

"What's up champ?" Julio smirked hitting at my leg, walking towards my side. "My bestfriend had a whole baby all natural, we ain't no weak niggas over here." He said causing everybody to laugh. "How you feeling?"

"I'm ok, sore as hell and I hate these itchy ass hospital sheets." I pointed at him "oh and the food nas-"

"You should've never got her started bro." Tae glanced up from talking with Cali. "I've been hearing that shit since last night." He shook his head.

"Anyway" I rolled my eyes at him, directing my attention back to Julio. "Like I was saying.... I'm fine it's just the hospital."

"When y'all can go home?" He looked around the room. "This shit gloomy as fuck."

"My doctor said we can leave tomorrow after Taejin's hearing test."

"Cool yo-"

"Julio stop trying to steal my bestfriend away." Korea rolled her neck at him before hugging me "Hey mommy!"

I laughed "Hey, you look cute."

"Thanks" She sat on my bed "I feel so good!" She smiled

I raised my eyebrows "I can tell." I scooted over the best I could so she could have some more room. "Sex?"

"No girl!"

"She been like that ever since Tae called last night." Julio spoke "She was in her feelings cause she didn't get to see him born."

"Awwww" I cooed, sticking my lip out.

When I first found out I was pregnant, Korea asked could she be in the hospital room when Taejin was born and of course I told her yes, but as we see it didn't work out like that.

She waved me off "It's fine, how was it though? Did it hurt?"

"Of course it hurt but it wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be, just felt like I had to take a big ass shit."

She laughed "Really? A lot of people say it's some of the worst pain they've felt in their life." She laid back, propping her head up with her arm.

I shrugged laying back as well "It's your turn now." I smiled "Give me a god baby!"

"No ma'am, Cali is enough for us." She looked across the room where Julio had gone. He was looking down at Taejin as he slept.  "Julio wants another baby but I'm just not ready, I don't think I'll ever be ready." She admitted.