For you

Korea

I laid on Julio's back admiring his tattoos as he slept. I'd been staying with him in his hotel room for the past few days and I really didn't wanna be anywhere else.

For the first time in forever I felt safe, wanted, and like I mattered. I'd never had a man be there for me like Julio was. He actually cared about what I had to say, he ask me how my days are and isn't just asking just to ask. He makes me feel protected from the outside world, and I know even if we don't work out as a couple I'll always have him in my corner.

"I wish you stop scratching at my back with them claw ass nails" He mumbled making me laugh.

I leaned over to look at his face "I thought you were sleeping."

He shook his head no "I've been up for a minute now" He yawned "Get up right quick ma"

I got off of him pulling down his black adidas t-shirt I had on. I sat on my knees in the bed and watched him make his way into the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and him brushing his teeth before he came back out.

"You hungry?" He asked looking at me as he scratched his head.

I smirked standing up "Maybe for you" I poked his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me "You gone get enough man"

We joked around some more until his phone rang and interrupted us.

He picked it up and his face instantly lit up "Hey Cali baby"

"Hi daddy!" I heard his daughter say. She was so sweet and cute, I hadn't talked to her yet and I'm pretty sure he hasn't informed her about me simply because what we had going was still fresh and it's kind of difficult to explain what we have to a six year old.

I smiled to myself going into the bathroom to give them some privacy and to put my hair up into a ponytail.

"I don't know baby, Daddy will be home soon. Don't cry Cali" He spoke.

I honestly didn't want him to leave and will be all in my feelings when he does, but I understand that he has other responsibilities and obligations in Atlanta.

After he finished his FaceTime call he came into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

He nuzzled his head in between my shoulder and neck making me laugh from his beard ticking me. "Why you come in here while I was on the phone?" He mumbled.

"Because I wanted to give you privacy."

He looked at me through the mirror "Really? I think you lying"

I smacked my lips "Lying how?"

"I think you just nervous to be around when I talk to her."

I turned around facing him, he eyed me "Tell me I'm lying" He spoke.

I sighed looking down "Ok maybe I am a little nervous but I did come in here to give you privacy and to do my hair."

He chuckled "Why?" He asked placing his hands at my sides "She's six" He said referring to me being nervous.

I shrugged "She doesn't know about me."

"Yeah cause every time I talk to her you run off somewhere."

I mean mugged him making him laugh "You mad now cause I'm right?"