Finally Pt. 2

Nicole

I walked out of the restaurant with the biggest smile on my face. I was so happy that we finally made it official, not only that but I got this big ass diamond ring in the process.

I couldn't stop staring at my hand, Tae laughed. "Why you keep looking at it?" He asked, driving forward out of the parking spot we were in.

I smiled "Because I love it Tae, thank you so much baby." I grabbed his arm.

He licked his lips. "As long as you happy then I'm good."

"I am happy, and I can't wait to get you home" I caressed his face. "We going rounds tonight." I started grinding my hips making him laugh.

There was a comfortable since before he spoke up again.

"Actually I wanna try something different." He had one hand on the steering wheel, messing with his chin hair.

I grew a little nervous at what he had in mind. I knew there was only a matter of time before Tae unleashed his real freaky side. He takes it pretty easy on me since I'm a lot less experienced than he is but now that we're together there's no telling what he might have me doing.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

He kept his eyes on the road "You love me right?"

"Yes"

"Ok so that means you trust me?"

"Um" I hesitated "I guess so"

I did trust him but not so much when it came to our sex life.

He chuckled "Relax Nicole."

I just nodded, sitting back all the way in my seat and looking out the window. Thirty minutes or so had passed by when I noticed we were in downtown Chicago. Tae's house was no where near downtown,
I became anxious to know what his adventurous ass had in mind.

We pulled up to the Peninsula hotel in Downtown.
I looked over at him "We don't have any clothes to change into though." I was not about to put on my new stuff he bought me.

"We not gone need them, get out." He demanded, turning his car off.

I stood on the curb off to the side, watching his put all my shopping bags from the mall in the trunk. Once he was finished he took my hand in his, leading me through the double doors off the hotel.

"Why you so quiet?" He asked, we were now on the elevator heading up to the 31st floor.

I shrugged "No reason" I lied.

He only smirked, not saying anything back.

Once we got to our room I quickly went into the bathroom to calm my nerves. I looked at myself in the mirror and ran my hands over my hair, smoothing it out.

When I went back into our room Tae was laying back on the bed, smoking a blunt.

This nigga...

I honestly hate when him and Nic smoke around me. I hate the smell of weed and I don't like that smell getting all into my hair and clothes, I'm not trying to get no second hand high either.