96

Nicole

"Ooooo Auntie Nicole I love your hair! It's my favorite color." Cali told me as I walked into her room. I had just left the hair salon and stopped by Korea and Julio's house to pick up Taejin.

"Thank you love bug." I sat down on her bottom bunk.

"What made you get pink hair?"

"In honor of Troi."

I wasn't having a baby shower this time around but I still wanted to do something to welcome my babygirl into this world; so I got a pink wig made and would be rocking it until after my delivery.

"You want some snacks Auntie?" She asked as she dug through her chest of candy, snack cakes, caprisons, and popcorn.

"Give me one of everything, thank you Cali."

"No problem" She handed me one of everything like I asked for. "You wanna stay and watch a movie with me?"

I put most of the snacks in my purse and pockets. "I can't love, I gotta get home. I got a lot of work to do."

She looked a little sad "Ok"

"I'll come get you tomorrow though. Me, you, and Mia can go to the movies."

"Ok Auntie!"

"Sup big head" I went into Korea and Julio's room. Julio was on the bed, playing a video game with Taejin in his lap. When Taejin seen me he starting whining and reaching for me.

"Don't act like you ain't been enjoying yourself lil jug head ass boy." Julio frowned at him as I grabbed him.

I laughed "Don't try and roast my baby. He's just a mama's boy." I held him on my hip, kissing his cheek.

"That shit ain't no good."

I laughed again "Julio you a mama's boy yourself."

He rolled his eyes, taking his headset off. "Man fuck all that." He sat up against the headboard. "Speaking of my mama, guess what she got me doing tomorrow?"

"What?"

"She talking bout me and square ass Lenard need to bond so she making us go out to lunch together."

I bust out laughing "You lying!"

"Bro I swear, that shit blew my high yesterday." He shook his head. "Then we going out for lunch, LUNCH!"

I looked from side to side "What's wrong with that?"

He smacked his lips "Have you ever seen two niggas on a lunch date? If so, them niggas bout gay as hell."

At this point I was crying laughing. "Julio you thinking too much into it."

"Korea said that too but nah that shit gay. Ima do it because I still feel bad about what I said to her at her dinner, and I wanna make her happy; but I ain't fucking with it at all."