52

Tae

"Where you going?" Nicole asked as I moved around our cluttered ass room. I hated this shit, we had boxes of stuff everywhere. We were still in our old house for a couple more days due to still not having all our shit packed up. I still had a lot more to go.

I looked at her over my shoulder, she was butt naked with the cover pulled up to her chest. "I gotta stop by the girls house, Nic and I gotta talk about some shit."

"Ok" She croaked out, her voice was damn near gone.

"Might wanna drink some tea or something for your throat." I smirked with my back to her.

"Shut up, I wouldn't have to do anything if it weren't for you."

I laughed turning to face her "I didn't wake you up for sex last night, you did it to me. Ain't my fault you wanna bounce on my dick and then can't handle what it comes with." I shrugged with my arms folded across my chest.

She blushed "Stop talking to me like that." She said sitting up on her arms.

"You like the shit." I sprayed some cologne on. "I'll see you when I get back." I walked over to her. "You work today?"

She nodded with her bottom lip poked out.

"What time?"

"Three till closing."

I looked down at my watch seeing it was barely twelve. "Alright, I'll try to be back before then." I bent down and kissed her stomach then moved up to her lips.

"I love you Taelor."

"I love you too." I tried to stand back up but she held her grip on the sides of my face.

"Stop girl." She had my lip in between her teeth.

She ignored me continuing what she was doing "Ten minutes, pleaseeeeee?"

"That's why you can't talk now."

"Please baby?" She begged still holding my face. "Just ten minutes."

I sighed looking at her, I really needed to go in order to meet Nic on time, but I didn't wanna turn her down. I felt her hand dip into my pants as she started licking and sucking on my neck.

"Fuck it, flip over."

********

"Nigga why the hell you late?" Nic asked as I walked into our office. "We agreed on 12:30." He was sitting at his desk with he feet up on it eating a salad.

I was fucking the shit out of your sister.

"None of your business." I sat in my chair.

"Yeah alright" He smacked. "When we have a meeting you need to be here on time."

I looked at him like he was stupid "Nigga I know you ain't talking, you always late."

"You a gahdamn lie!" He said talking with his mouth full.

"Close your mouth dumbass."

"Fuck you."

"Anyway let's get started." I took out a pre-rolled blunt and lit it up.