Thanksgiving

*2 months later*

Nicole

I bent over getting the Dressing out of the oven. Tae and I were having Thanksgiving at our house this year and I couldn't be more excited about it. He on the other hand was regretting agreeing to it.

I felt hands at my sides before I was pulled back into something hard "Stop it Tae" I said, of course he was trying to be nasty.

I stood up and placed the hot pan on the counter top along with the greenbean casserole, sweet potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and dirty rice. Dinner was at five and it was almost one o'clock.

"You got it smelling good in here Bae." He looked around the kitchen.

I pushed him over with my hip so I could stir the greens. They had to have been the hardest part, peeling them off the stalks and them washing and cooking them. I had to call Tae's mom, mama Karen to see what all I needed to put in them. When she asked what all we were doing for Thanksgiving and I told her she seemed kind upset that Tae hadn't said anything. She told me her and Taelor hadn't even talked in months which definitely was a surprise to me.

He tried to sneak a piece of ham thinking I didn't see him, just when he was about to put it in his mouth I smacked his hand making him drop it.

"Damn man!" He rubbed his hand "Its not that serious!"

"Wait until five Taelor." I turned around back to the stove, turning the iron down on the pinto beans.

"I'm hungry now though Nicole."

"I don't care Tae, you're not gonna starve you can wait."

"You really gonna do me like that?"

"Anyways why haven't you been talking to your mom?" I side-eyed him.

He shrugged, licking his lips "Nothing for us to talk about. She making dumb decisions and I'm not dealing with that shit... simple."

"Tae that's still your mom."

"And? Fuck I need to talk to her for?"

I smacked my lips "Some of us would love to have a mom that actually cares and wants to be in our lives. I wish I had a mom like yours Tae, hell I wish I had a mom at all and you're taking yours for granted." I said honestly.

"Whatever Bae, you just make sure you're not working yourself too hard. Ion need you stressing my son out."

"He's fine Tae" I spoke, he just wanted to change the subject.

I'm now six months pregnant and we found out last month that I'm having a boy. Of course Tae bragged about being right all along and I didn't really care what the gender was, I just wanted a healthy baby. Everybody else was excited except Shaun, he was convinced the doctor was wrong and kept sending me pictures of baby girl clothing and accessories.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my stomach, I had gotten really big in the past two months. Everyone was telling me I was tripping but I felt like a whale.

"Tae stop before you stir him upppp." I whined, as soon as he hears his daddy's voice or feels his presence he goes crazy.