We keeping secrets now pt. 2

Baby daddy Tae in the MM 😍👅

Nic

I sat at the bar working on my third glass of patron trying to rid my mind of the things that happened between Nicole and I.

I love my sister and will do anything for her with no problem but the shit she pulled is unacceptable and I'm not gone act like everything all good when it ain't. If she wanna be all sneaky and fuck my Bestfriend behind my back then she can go live with the nigga... Simple.

I ain't letting him slide either, but I ain't the type of nigga to just run up on somebody without giving them a warning first. Especially if I considered them family, I decided to shoot his ass a text.

Me- Say B I know the lil shit you been pulling with my sister... I got something for you believe that 💯 7:56 p.m.

Tae- You know I ain't hard to find nigga, she grown and can make her own decisions. You want a problem then we got one. 8:00 p.m.

Me- You a slimy ass nigga bruh.... Thought we was better than that. 8:04 p.m.

Tae- Shit you know we is....You wanna discuss this shit then you come to me, you know where I'm at. 8:16 p.m.

Me- I'll do that & consider the partnership between us over. 8:17 p.m.

Tae- If you wanna fuck up your money then you do that but just remember you can't control your sister her whole life weather she fucking with me or not 💯 8:21 p.m.

"Damn Nic you taking them back tonight" The bartender, Angela said.

I knew everybody around Chicago and we'd just so happened to go to high school together

I knew everybody around Chicago and we'd just so happened to go to high school together. I wasn't much of a drinker, I'd normally just smoke weed but when I did drink I'd always come to this bar.

I chuckled "Give me another one"

She turned around getting a glass for me "Rough day?"

"If I told you, you wouldn't even believe me"

I could feel somebody staring at me so I turned around and sure enough it was some big black nigga that I'd never seen before burning a hole in the back of my head.