Maurice.

Maurice

"What!" I yelled into my phone, it was three in the morning.

He chuckled "That's no way to talk to your boss is it?"

I looked at my phone, realizing who it was now "Nicholas what do you want?" I asked

"Come outside" He hung up

I sighed dramatically even know I was lowkey excited to be seeing him since I hadn't seen or heard from him in almost a week.

I slipped on my furry slides and decided to leave on my plain white crop top and red shorts I went to sleep in.

I quietly went down the stairs since all the girls that were at home were sleeping and the ones that weren't were out on a job.

I hurried to his car and slipped in "What's so important that I had to get out of my bed at three in the morning?" I asked looking over at him.

He pulled at his chin hair "You starting the Major Harris job tomorrow night so we taking a business trip. I need to show you some shit."

I sat quietly as he drove through the gate that surrounded our house. It was silent except for the trap music he had playing.

I was looking out the window for a while until I felt him grip my thigh, he chuckled "Why you acting all shy?"

"I'm not, I'm just tired." I said, leaning my head on the window.

I really was tired, but also a little nervous. This was my first time riding with Nic in a long time and since we had our "talk" last week.

The silence grew kind of awkward after a while "How's your sister?" I asked, turning in my seat to look at him.

He smiled a little "She good, spending up all my damn money but she good. Just turned 21 not to long ago."

I sighed "I'm so ready to be 21, being just 20 sucks."

He chuckled, licking his lips "Sometimes I forget you still a baby."

Folding my arms across my chest I mugged his ass,
He looked over at me after a few seconds noticing I didn't say anything back.

"What girl?"

"You act like you so much older than me. It's only four years." I said still mugging him.

He turned down this dark ass street and turned his lights off "Four years to damn many. You still my baby though so I don't mind."

I smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek "That was sweet."

"Don't get used to it."

I punched him in the arm making him laugh "I'm just playing Maurice."

I looked around my surroundings as he slowed down. We were across the street from this old ass abandoned wood, two story house.

"Where are we?"

Nic had his eyes focused on the house "Major Harris trap house"

I was a tad bit confused as to why he brought me here. My job was to simply swindle him into sleeping with me, kill him as soon as it was about to go down, steal whatever he had showed me or all I could find, and leave.

"Ok but why are we at his trap house?" I asked.

He looked over at me "Listen, we been watching this nigga and he comes here every single night around this time. I know for a fact he's gonna bring you here so I want you to know where you at when he does."