95

Korea

"How come Cari gets the bigger room?" Cali asked for the millionth time.

Since Mama Yolanda now had her own house, her room was vacant. Instead of moving all of Cali's stuff from one room to the other, I decided to just make Mama Yolanda's old room Cari's room.

"Because Cali, she's a baby so she'll need more space when she gets here and it'll be people in and out of her room all the time." I explained as I hung up an outfit Mila had gotten Cari.

"That's not fair! I'm older and why does she get pink walls like mine?" She whined

"Sounds like somebody's jealous." I looked down at her.

How Cali would react to Cari was my biggest concern. She had been the only child for seven years, and was used to have Julio all to herself. Now not only was she going to have to share him but with another girl at that.

She fronted like she was happy when she found out she was having a baby sister. Julio fell for it but I could see straight through her.

She messed with the closet door handle "I'm not jealous." She mumbled.

"What do you call it then?"

She shrugged before leaving out and going to her own room before shutting the door behind her. I sighed, hanging up some more of Cari's clothes.

Once I was finished I cooked breakfast, just as I was finishing up Julio walked through the door. He kissed my cheek, holding me at my sides. "What you got going ma?"

"Cooking" I blushed "How was your night?" I got some plastic plates out of the cabinet.

He left out last night at midnight and was just now getting back home. He had told me him and Tae had to do a small job for a big pay.

"Mannnn, piece of cake." He rubbed my stomach. "Shit didn't even take twenty minutes and I'm five hundred thousand dollars richer."

"That much?"

"Hell yeah, we going shopping later."

I laughed "Go tell Cali to come eat."

"Alright" He smacked my butt. "Cali come eat!" He yelled.

I faced him "Really Julio?"

"What?"

"I could've done that."

"Well why didn't you?" He stuck his tongue out at me.

She soon came into the kitchen "What all do you want on your plate?" I asked, holding her plate in my hand.

She looked at all I made. "Bacon, eggs, grits, and two cinnamon rolls." She told me before she hugged her daddy.

"Goodmorning baby" He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "You slept good?"