Christmas Eve

Nicole

"Can you please text Mila back Nicole?" Duke asked me as I came downstairs. If I would've known he was here I would've stayed in our room. I didn't have a problem with Duke but he was annoying the fuck outta me about Mila ass.

I knew that was his girlfriend but damn if we weren't talking we just weren't talking.

She had apologized but I still wasn't really feeling her at the moment. We still were friends and I wasn't mad, but the way she came at me had me ready to beat her ass. I didn't care if she was drunk or not.

I moved Taejin further up on my hip getting ready to feed him. "Nope" I answered.

"Nicole please? If you won't do it for yourself then do it for me?" He asked walking into the kitchen where I was.

"No Duke, I know that she's sorry. She told me that night and multiple times after that. I just don't feel the need to respond, I'm sure you know the story so you should know how she approached me was all wrong." I got out one of Taejin's bibs along with a baby spoon. "Thank you" I told him as he took Taejin from me, sitting him in his high chair.

"She feels real bad Nicole." He stressed. "This the most quiet I've seen her in years."

I shrugged "That has nothing to do with me."

"You been around Taelor too long, you starting not to give a fuck about anything just like him."

I laughed "That's not true."

"Yes it is" He stood by the Island watching me as I feed Taejin. "Pleaseeeeee Nicole?"

"Can you leave me alone?"

"Nope, you must've forgot I'm hiding Taelor's car in my garage for you."

My head shot up "You wouldn't Duke."

"If you don't at least text her back I swear I will."

I furrowed my eyebrows "Is that a threat?"

"Taelor!" He yelled "Oh Taelor!"

I ran to him covering his mouth "Shut the fuck up!"

He laughed in my hand making me immediately wipe his droll on his shoulder "Ew spitty mouth! Don't tell him Duke foreal." I whispered as I heard Tae coming down the stairs.

"You gone text her ba-"

"Damn, fine!"

He smiled "Nice doing business with you."

"Oh fuck you" I rolled my eyes going back to Taejin stirring his food.

Tae came into the kitchen fully dressed "What the fuck you yelling my name for toothpick?" He asked Duke making me laugh.

"I'm real sick of the skinny jokes." He mugged Tae. "I don't say anything about you, Caveman!"

Tae smacked his lips "Ima let you have that one. I'm bout to get a haircut anyway, you need to get them shitlocs you call dreads cut off." I felt Tae behind me causing me to turn around. He grabbed my waist licking his lips. "I'm bout to go to the barbershop, I'll b-"

"You going to the same barbershop?" I cut him off.

"Yea-"

"Alright cool, let me grab my purse and put some clothes on." I moved out of his grasp, going up the stairs taking them two at at time.

There was no way I was gone let him go to that barbershop by himself knowing that bitch Tanya still work there.

I put on a nude oversized hoodie, matching leggings, and my nude Yeezy's. I took my earrings out and put my 28 inches in a high, tight bun. Just in case I had to whoop her ass again I wanted to be comfortable.