Hello Jamaica pt. 1

Tae

I stood over Nicole growing more and more agitated by the minute. We were dropping Taejin off at my mama apartment so we could head to the airport, but she kept crying and going on and on about how much she was going to miss him.

Of course I would miss him too, but I had already said my goodbyes and I was ready to fucking go. At this rate we were going to miss our flight.

Nicole was bent down talking to Taejin, who was sitting in his car seat on the floor. She wiped her face, crying and staring at him. He wasn't paying her any mind. He was too occupied with his toy phone.

I was trying to be patient with her but she was getting on my nerves. "Come on bae" I sighed scratching my head, trying to hold my tongue.

"I can't go Taelor." She still stared at Taejin with a sad expression on her face. "Maybe we can take a trip when he gets a little older but I can-"

"Girl if you don't get your ass up and go on that damn vacation!" My mama fussed. She shooed Nicole out the way picking Taejin up. "He'll be fine."

Nicole tried to say something else but she cut her off again. "It's only a week child, and I'll FaceTime you all throughout the day and at night before I put him to sleep. Go and enjoy yourself."

"Maybe we can come home early?" Nicole looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"No the fuck we not."

We had a late night flight, which gave everybody plenty of time to prepare before we had to head to the Airport.

My mama hit my chest "Watch your damn mouth!"

"How you gone tell me to watch my mouth and you cursing?"

She tried to hit me again but I dodged it running to the front door.

"Don't forget my souvenir Tae!"

"Yeah Uncle Tae, don't forget I want a shirt!"

I heard Mia and Cali yell from Mia's room. Cali was staying the week at my mama's since Mama Yolanda was busy moving into her house that Julio bought her for Christmas.

"I got y'all!" I closed the door behind me. I waited a few minutes before Nicole came out and got in the passenger seat of my car. She rested her head on the window still in her feelings.

"I really don't wanna go anymore." She mumbled.

I ignored her cause I knew she was just talking off of emotions. Once we got to the airport, we checked in, went through TSA, and got something to eat. We all booked our flights together, we were the only ones here besides Korea and Julio. Korea was an extreme early bird so I knew they'd be here before everybody. Due to the holiday season and all the people traveling, I wanted to be early too.

"Wassup bitch" Julio spoke as I sat beside them.

I took my sandwich out of the plastic bag. "What's good bitch boy. How long y'all been here?"

"Shit bout an hour and a half."

I chuckled "Word? That's too long to be sitting in this boring ass Airport. We still got an hour to wait before we can even board." I bit into my sandwich.

"Korea act like she gotta be the first motherfucka every damn where."

I laughed loudly "You sound a little irritated."