We all wrong pt.2

Nicole

I was laying in my bed with my swollen feet prompted up on a pillow, I was exhausted and my back was killing me. I guess it was my payback for fucking up Tae's stuff.

After I did what I did I came back to Nic's condo, that's where I'd be staying either until I found my own place or things worked out for Tae and I. I doubt if they would though.

The sun was now up and of course I hadn't gotten any sleep.

Nic barged into my room, throwing his phone by me on the bed "Look at Asia snap."

"What happened to your face Nic?" I asked, his jaw was swollen as well as the top of his eye near his eyebrow.

He shook his head "Don't worry bout it, shit don't even matter now." He sat down by me "Look at Asia snapchat." He said again.

I picked his phone up scrolling down to Asia's snapchat name "Why you want me look at her snaps?"

"Just do it"

I rolled my eyes pressing on it. There were mainly pictures of her and some were with her and the girls, and her and Maurice. At the end there was a video of her holding the phone up high dancing to music on the yacht.

I looked at him and shrugged "Ok soooo what was the point of that?"

"Watch it again until you see."

I did and still didn't see whatever it was he was talking about.

"Nic I don't see anything."

"Watch it again."

After about five times of me watching the same damn snaps I was becoming annoyed. I didn't see shit.

"Ni-"

"Again, look in the background when she holds the phone up."

I did and automatically spotted Tae and Maggie. She was close to him but they definitely weren't touching. He was in his own world looking the other way while she was trying so hard to be noticed by him.

I watched it a few more times for reassurance before looking up at Nic "He wasn't even paying her any attention." I mumbled handing him his phone back.

I felt so stupid, I listened to Shaun when I should've just held my composure and listened to what my man had to say. Instead I acted like a child, cut the bitch, and ruined all of Tae's stuff.

"Exactly baby sis, who pointed the shit out to you in the first place?"

"Shaun"

Nic chuckled "I told you a long time ago that nigga ain't no good. He point out more bad to y'all then he do good."

I agreed "I know."

It was silent for a while "You feel stupid huh?" He asked staring straight ahead.

"Mhm" I nodded, I'd never felt so dumb in all my life. Not only did I make a complete ass out of myself but I embarrassed Tae and treated him like shit. He was trying to explain and I didn't let him, I was just going off of what no seeing ass Shaun showed me.

Nic sighed "Me too, we fought."

I didn't say anything, I just listened.

"I thought he disrespected you although he told me he didn't. That's not even in his character and I know that. We been best friends for years and I'm acting like I only been knowing the nigga for a couple months. You a grown ass woman and I know I said
I was going to start treating you like one, but I haven't been. I've been getting in the middle of y'alls shit trying to protect you when really it ain't shit to protect you from." He spoke still looking straight ahead. "I've fucked up a ten year friendship over nothing."