85

* Week later *

Nicole

I had been Christmas shopping all day, I would've been finished a lot sooner but it's hard when everybody in your circle literally has everything

I ended up just getting Maurice, Korea, and Mila gift cards to all their favorite stores. I got them each a set of bundles with a frontal, facial gift cards, and I got them the same pajama set I bought myself so we could wear them Christmas night. I got Cali and Mia matching mini pink MCM purses with the matching wallet. Duke told me he didn't want anything but weed, but I got him a silk Versace shorts and shirt set as well.

For Julio, I bought him a pair of Gucci sneakers, a Supreme duffle bag to carry his many guns in, and 25 lighters since he always losing his. Ms. Karen told me she wanted new cooking appliances so I got them for her, along with a $300 grocery card to Target. I got Ms. Yolanda a Givenchy purse since she always compliments me on mine and a pair of Chanel shades. Besides all the toys I got a while ago for Taejin, I bought him shoes, clothes, a Ipad to watch his little videos on, and I got him a huge picture of us framed from when I was holding him in the hospital. I figured he could keep that forever and whenever he got out of line I could refer back to it. Besides the things I already purchased for Tae, I got him a new diamond Rolex, diamond stud earrings, a custom Hermès belt, and a brand new 2018 all black Rolls Royce Wraith.

Everything cost me a grip, I only had a thousand dollars left in my account now but I wasn't really tripping. I knew somebody would bless my bank account for Christmas.

"Hey Nicole!" I heard somebody yelling out as I was walking to my car. I lifted my shades turning to where it was coming from. I seen Lexi hustling to get to me.

What does she want

I watched her turn sideways to get through two cars. When she got up on me I noticed her stomach. "You pregnant?" I asked just to make sure.

She nodded "That's actually what I want to talk to you about, I'm so glad I seen you Nicole

She nodded "That's actually what I want to talk to you about, I'm so glad I seen you Nicole."

"Well can you make it quick? It's cold out here." I shifted my bags on my arms. I didn't really feel like talking and I didn't care for her like that.