I wanna know

Nicole

I took my pink silk robe off getting in the shower with Tae.

"You know I ain't even fucking with you like that so you can go ahead and get back out." He told me lathering himself with his back to me.

I bit my bottom lip "Let me wash your back for you." I took his sponge from him licking my lips, watching his back muscles flex.

Once I was done he faced me letting the water run over him. I stepped into him taking his face in my hands. He immediately knocked them down "Move Nicole, I told you to get out anyways."

I smacked my lips "I wanna make up." I stuck my bottom lip out.

"Ain't nothing to make up about." He ran his hand over his wet face. "You can go foreal man."

"Yes it is if you treating me like this Taelor. I know you still mad at me." I held onto him, looking in his face as he looked everywhere but mine. "I haven't talked to Shaun lately."

He chuckled "Only cause he ain't hit you up and you tryna get back on my good side. You ain't fooling me Nicole, I know you better than you know your damn self."

I whined "Taeee"

"Go Nicole"

"No, I'm not letting you put me out my own bathroom."

"Nigga this ain't even your bathroom! You got your own shit, go to it and leave me the fuck alone." He said over his shoulder.

"Nope" I popped the P.

He faced me again, I could tell he was annoyed. "What the fuck do you want?"

"You to forgive me and tell me you love me." I smiled innocently. He scoffed trying to turn back around but I stopped him. "C'mon Tae, lets at least talk about it."

He stared at me before grabbing me by my throat and backing me into the wall opposite of the shower head. I moaned as his lips came in contact with mine. We sloppily kissed until he broke it, pulling my head back by my hair. He licked down my neck before turning me around and making me bend over.

"Grab your ankles."

I did as he said feeling him spread my legs further with his foot.

Before I could even prepare myself he slammed into me. "Babyyyy"

"Shut up" He pulled me back by my hips making me yell out.

He smacked my ass hard "Shut the fuck up before you wake up our son." He stroked me harder with each word.

My legs began to shake, right when I was about to reach my peak he pulled out. I used the little strength I had to stand up straight and look at him.

He smirked pulling the shower curtain back and getting out.

"Really?" My voice cracked.

He wrapped a towel around his waist "When you get some sense and stop tryna be friends with that nigga then we can make some real shit happen."

I felt a lump forming in my throat. "S- so no sex until then?"

"Nope, just had to give you a lil taste of what you missing."

"That's so cruel Taelor."

He shrugged "Don't give a fuck, you wanted to talk. Actions speak louder than words." He left out of the bathroom leaving me standing in the shower like a idiot.