63

Nicole

@TaeHills - WCW

@TaeHills - WCW... Wife. 💍

I smiled at Taelor's Instagram's post, it's the little things he still does that mean a lot. Of course being the type of bitch I am I had to check the comments, he had almost three thousand under it. Hoes were of course commenting asking if we were married, calling me ugly, asking when were we going to show our son, but most were saying he could do better.... That's a lie, what's higher than number one?

I commented back @_NicoleParker- Thanks baby 😘 love you!

"When your daddy gets home we might make you a sibling." I cooed at Taejin, holding him up in my arms. I blew on his stomach making him laugh. "You ticklish" I did it again. 

I loved my baby so much, he meant the world to me.

"Ooop, lets see who's at the door." I stood up putting him on my on my chest as the doorbell rang.

"Hey my baby!" Korea took him from me, kissing all over him.

I chuckled "Well hello to you too."

"Hey girl"  She continued to kiss on him holding his little body closely.

"Hey Cali" I closed and locked the door behind them.

"Hi Auntie Nicole" She hugged me "Where's Uncle Tae? Did he go get Mia?" She asked as we walked into the living room.

I moved Taejin's blanket out the way so they could sit down. "No I think he's out working Cali."

She made a sad face "Aww, I wanted to see Mia."

"Didn't she stay the night with you last night?"

"Yes but I wanted to talk to her about something."

I laughed "Ok Cali" I didn't know what a six and eight year old could possibly talk about all day every day but obviously something.

She went into the kitchen to get herself a popsicle out of her and Mia's stash. They were at our house so much that they had their own everything, Tae took them grocery shopping one day and they made him buy them nothing but junk food. He came back home stressed as hell.

"It's crazy how your body bounced right back." Korea told me as I sat by her.

"Thanks girl but it didn't fully go back to normal. I have hips now and my titties are humongous along with my ass."

"That's all good things though." She let Taejin hold onto her fingers.

"My baby daddy sure does think so." I stuck my tongue out moving my butt in my seat.