Ruffed up

Nicole

I made sure I had everything I needed in my pink MCM book bag before heading back upstairs to our bedroom. Tae was snoring with his arm thrown over his face and the covers around his waist.

I knew his ass was tired, he went out last night, claiming it was business related then he sat outside for hours smoking with some of his friends.

I smirked to myself sitting on his stomach and moving his arm. I examined his face, he looked so cute. Although he'd just gotten into a fight with Nic not even a whole week ago he didn't look much different, except for the scar he now had on his forehead and his busted lip.

I leaned over and opened his eyes with the tips of my fingers "Babe I'm leaving"

His snores still filled the room "Babe!" I semi yelled.

He tried to turn over but couldn't due to me sitting on his chest.

"Ahhhhaaaaa that's why you can't turn over!" I teased bouncing up and down on him.

He smacked his lips "You bout childish as hell and I can. I just don't want to hurt my son by flinging his mama onto the ground."

I rolled my eyes; Between him thinking the baby is a boy and Shaun thinking it's a girl, I can't catch a damn break. I'll be so glad when I can finally find out what it is for sure.

"I wish you'd stop saying we're having a boy when you don't even know." I continued bouncing on him.

He pushed me down his body until I was near his pelvis area "There... Bounce on that." He smirked.

I quickly got up making him laugh "Anyway I came back in here to tell you I was leaving for class."

"Alright" He yawned "Gimmie a kiss so you can go."

I scrunched my face up shaking my head "No sir, you didn't brush your teeth yet. Breath stanky as hell." I laughed.

He flicked me off "Yeah and you were all in my face too."

I gave him a fake smile before turning to walking out the room "Bye!"

"Nicole" He called out.

I turned around "What big head?"

"I love you"

A big grin came upon my face as I went back towards the bed "I love you too baby"

He stood up and slang his long ass arms around my shoulders making me laugh "Stoppp"

He kissed my forehead and then my neck "Have a good day bae." He gripped my butt in his hands before smacking it. "Gone on now."

*********

I sat in the Library pissed as hell. I'd just gotten out of my last class for the day and my class partner for my Principals of Marketing class assignment was supposed to meet me so we could go over a couple things together, but she texted me at the last minute saying she couldn't make it and practically begged me to do her part for her as well as my own.

The assignment was due at midnight and now I was stuck doing all the work. I would've been a bitch like I normally am and turned it in with only my name on it but I knew this girl needed to pass the class, and her only hope was me.