Kanye concert

Nicole

Shaun stood up clapping his hands "Bitch I've taught you well" He clutched his chest "I'm so damn proud!"

Korea was telling us the story on Julio coming to her job.

I smacked my lips "You're so damn dramatic, sit down."

He paced back and forth "I'm so fucking proud bitch" He looked at her "I've always liked Nicole more but now" He paused "You my favorite!" He pointed at her.

We both laughed knowing he was playing while being serious at the same time.

He sat back down "Where my girl Maurice at? She missing all this tea, her cup gone be empty."

"She's at home" I spoke, tucking my feet in their couch.

"Where she live? We've never been to her house." Korea asked

Shaun gasped "Bitch you right! We've never seen her place."

I shrugged "It hasn't came up until now"

Shaun hopped up and went into his room, he returned with her shoes on and his car keys in his hand "Let's go hoes"

I laughed "Where are we going at" I looked at my phone "Two in the morning?"

"To Maurice house duh!" He opened the door waiting for us to get up and follow.

Korea rolled her eyes, still sitting down "Nigga first off it's not that serious and second, she probably sleep."

"Nicole text her and see if she sleep" He demanded standing by the front door.

"Why I gotta do it?"

"Cause we don't have her number"

"Well I'm not doing it"

He groaned snatching my phone out of my lap and unlocking it. He put her number in his phone before tossing mines back at me.

After a while he spoke back up "She ain't sleep"

Korea giggled "What did she say stupid?" She stood up, going to where he was standing and looking over his shoulder at his phone.

"Well I was like hey bitch this Shaun and I told her we were going to IHOP and we wanted her to go. Then I told her we would pick her up."

"I can't believe you're being this nosey" I scoffed.

He gave me a stank face "Girl shut up, that's your sister in law and all but don't you wanna know where she live?"

I nodded "Kinda"

He looked at Korea "You wanna know too?"

"Yeah I really do"

He sniffed "Ok so come on!" He said practically running out the front door.

Once we were in the car Maurice texted him back saying she would catch an Uber. Shaun texted her back talking bout it was no big deal for us to pick her up.