Me two

Korea

I sat on Nicole's bathroom floor as she tried to give me as many encouraging words as she could. I held the pregnancy test in my hand, staring at the plus sign.

"And our babies can grow up together, they'll be best friends just like us." She went on and on.

"I'm pregnant" I told myself for the millionth time. "I'm really pregnant."

Nicole smiled "How do you feel?"

"Excited and nervous all in one, I'm shocked."

"Wow Korea, this is great! I know Julio has wanted this for so long and it's finally happening."

I looked at her "Julio"

"Yeah, he's gonna be so excited."

I shook my head "No, no Nicole I can't tell him this. I don't wanna tell him." I stood up and washed my hands.

"Why not?" She asked, getting up as well. "He's gonna be happy Korea, it's not like he don't want another baby like Tae."

I fixed my hair in the mirror "I just wanna keep it to myself for the first three months. You know? Just until I get out of the first trimester."

She immediately understood why "Ok, well my lips are sealed." She zipped them and pretended to throw the key.

I watched her put her heels back on, we came to her house on our lunch break. Now we were getting ready to head back to the spa. "Good, we're keeping this between me and you Nicole. Until I tell Julio, you gone have to be my baby daddy."

She laughed "Damn I got sperm?"

"Shut up fool"

******

Nicole

"Hi baby" I picked Taejin up as he crawled to me. I kissed his cheeks "Tae why you got my baby on this nasty ass carpet?" I yelled walking back into the bedroom. He was folding up Taejin's play mat.

"Chill, he was on his play mat and crawled off the shit when I came to open the door for you." He spoke, annoyed. He handed me his diaper bag. "Here"

I felt like Evette when Jody slammed the door in her face. "You putting me out? What I do to you?"

"Ion feel like being bothered."  He laid on the bed and covered his face. Obviously something was wrong and I wanted to know what it was. I opened Taejin's foldable playpen and sat him in it with a few of his toys.

I sat beside Tae "What's wrong with you?"

"Ion wanna talk about it."

"Too bad" I unzipped my heels before kicking them off. "Who I gotta beat up?" I asked, trying to make light of whatever he was upset about.

 "Who I gotta beat up?" I asked, trying to make light of whatever he was upset about