97

Soooo.... I decided I will do a sequel 🙃 not so much of a sequel though, more so like a continuation. It's called CONNECTED, go add it in your library because this book is almost over. Y'all I loved Sync 😫 my favorite creation thus far! I love all of these characters lol and I just couldn't let them go just yet!

Nicole

"Hey is Mila here?" I asked as I sat at the bar at her job. I was determined to find her. Ever since Julio told me what really happened, I couldn't get the thought out of my mind.

She still had Korea and I blocked so I had no choice but to go on a damn search hunt. Maurice was avoiding us as well, which hurt my feelings. I know she was only trying to keep us sane but I didn't think ignoring us was the way to go.

"No" Her co-worker told me as she wiped glasses down.

She was a white girl with blonde hair and platinum blonde highlights. "You're her friend right?" She asked with a confused look on her face, obviously wondering why I didn't know her whereabouts.

"Yeah, it's a long story."

She looked around before getting closer to me "Between me and you, she got fired for being a no call no show for so many days." She told me. "I tried calling her but she didn't answer."

I sure got worried then. Mila had deleted all of her social media, stopped going to work, and blocked everybody- including Maurice, Julio, and Tae. She had completely fell off the face of the earth.

"Ok, thank you." I put money in her tip jar before getting off the stool.

"No problem, if you find her please have her call me and congratulations on your pregnancy."

"Thank you" I left out of the club. I put my shades on as I got back to my car. My phone started ringing, I looked down at it seeing Tae's name flash across my screen. I declined his call, knowing exactly what he wanted. He had been basically babysitting me ever since that day we took Taejin to Jumping World; he wouldn't let me out his sight. I had to sneak out of the bed this morning, and I stopped sharing my location with him so he couldn't find me.

Korea would've tagged along but Julio woke up as soon as she started putting her clothes on; so it was just me.

"Mila!" I knocked on the front door of her and Duke's house. I knocked for at least ten minutes before I started looking through the front windows. Her car wasn't outside but I had s feeling she was hiding it in the garage.

I was about to give up when I heard something fall in the house and her curse.

"Mila McDonald, I hear your ass in there! Open up the door bitch, I'm tryna talk to you!" I yelled through the window before walking through their flowerbed.

She got quiet again. "Mila I'm by myself and I just wanna talk to you. I'll steal one of Tae's guns and we can go kill Duke if you want!" I knocked on the door. "I'm not leaving cause I know you in there!"

I knocked for a couple more minutes until I remembered they always kept their back door unlocked; all I had to do was climb over the fence.

I put my sunglasses in my purse and sat it on the ground before taking my heels off. "It's too hot to be doing all of this." I said to myself and I stood on my tippy toes and grabbed the top of the wood fence.

I lifted myself halfway before my hands slipped and I fell several inches before landing on my side. "Ow!" I cried out as my hand shot for my side. My mind automatically went to Troi and her safety. I seen a big blood spot on the side and bottom of my dress. "Mila! Mila!" I cried.