98

Go add CONNECTED to your library! It's the continuation of Synced!

Nicole

"I'll see y'all later, bye Cari!" I kissed her cheek before handing her over to Korea. I had been with them for a couple hours but I had to leave now so I could go get ready for tonight. Friday had finally came and I was going out with the rest of the girls including Ciara, Ava, and Alex.

Earlier this morning Tae basically kicked me out the house, forcing me to have a day to myself. I went and got my nails and toes done, my hair straightened, and of course I went shopping.

"Say bye God mommy." Korea cooed as they walked me to the door. "Have fun girl and make sure you FaceTime me."

"I will"

She had Cari Sunday night and thankfully they got to come home Tuesday.

I FaceTimed Tae once I was back in my car. "Show me my babies."

"Hello to you too." He looked down at the screen as he walked through the house. "I'm fine, how are you?"

I smacked my lips "Hey baby, now let me see me my kids."

He walked through the door to Troi's room, showing her pink walls. He flipped the phone as she laid in her crib kicking her little feet. "Troi Troi" I smiled. He picked her up, letting me talk to her while he went on a search hunt for Taejin.

"Lil nigga was just at the table eating now he done ran off somewhere." He said, annoyed. "Taejin!"

"Yeah Da?" I heard his little voice making me laugh. Tae looked at him with a scowl on his face. "Didn't I tell you to stay at the table?"

"Mhm"

"So why you ain't do it?" He flipped the camera again, showing him.

He shrugged "Troi Troi?" He pointed at her. "I hold Troi Troi?"

Tae was trying hard to be stern with him and not smile. "Go sit on the couch man and I'll let you hold her." He glanced at me as he walked. "I'll see you when you get home bae. You look good by the way, you got your hair in my favorite style." He licked his lips.

I rolled my eyes "Don't start, bye." I hung up.

When I got home they were all three on the floor watching one of the many educational shows Taejin liked. He watched them so much Tae and I both knew all the songs word for word. "Mommy" He ran to me.

I sat my stuff down and picked him up. "Hey stink" I kissed his cheek as he clung to me. "Pretty Mommy" He held my face in his hands.

I smiled "Thank you baby."

Troi was doing tummy time on her playmate while watching tv so I left her alone.

"Where y'all going tonight?" Tae held me from behind as I searched through my closet for something to wear.

"A hookah lounge and I think we might go by Drea's for drinks afterwards." I felt his hands wandering.

"Mmm, who driving?"

"We all taking different cars. I'm riding with Maurice."

"Sound good, what time you gone be back?"

I laughed turning around. "I don't know Curious George, anything else?"

He laughed too. "I'm just asking, I want you safe."

"I know baby and I appreciate it." I stood on my tippy toes, pecking his lips. "You have nothing to worry about though; I'll be fine." I assured him, turning back around.