Answered Prayers

*3 weeks later*

Nicole

I was in such a good mood today. We went to the hospital earlier and Nic gripped my hand for the first time. I asked the Doctors if that was a sign that he would wake up soon and they told me it was. Tae and the guys decided to go out and celebrate but Maurice and I didn't feel like going to a club with them so we decided to just go to the spa sometime this week. We'd been going to church every Sunday, I felt like I could take on the world. I still hadn't decided if I wanted to sit and talk with Korea and Shaun, I'd have to pray about it some more. School was about to start back so I'd have to make a decision soon since we all went to the same college.

It was going on three in the morning and Tae still wasn't home. Ever since our talk last month he'd been home every night, I normally wouldn't mind him going out but tonight I wanted to be all up under him.

Me- I miss you 😩 come home to me ☹️ 2:53 a.m.

Tae ☺️👅- I'll be there in a few hours bae 3:02 a.m.

Me- But I miss you... 3:02 a.m.

Tae ☺️👅- Lol you already said that, I'll see you in a few hours. 3:15 a.m.

I decided to step my game up and send him a picture. He'd definitely bring his ass home then.

Me- You sure? 3:21 a.m.

Tae ☺️👅- 👀 you got that on right now? 3:22 a

Tae ☺️👅- 👀 you got that on right now? 3:22 a.m.

Me- 😂 yes Daddy 😏 3:22 a.m.

Tae ☺️👅- Omw 3:24 a.m.

I laughed exiting out of our messages. I went and scrolled down my Instagram so I could lurk and see what thirsty bitches took pictures with Tae tonight. I didn't see any bitches but what I seen pissed me off a little and shocked me. It was a picture of Dre and Ro with Taelor.

 It was a picture of Dre and Ro with Taelor