84

Julio

"Where were you all day?" Korea asked with attitude evident in her voice. It was only five but I left out this morning before she woke up.

I sighed rolling my eyes as I closed our bedroom door behind me, I already knew it was about to be some shit.

I had been out calling and going to look at different rehabs for Nic with Duke since early this morning. I couldn't tell her that though, to my knowledge Nicole hadn't told her about Nic being on drugs and I didn't wanna run my mouth. I felt it wasn't my place.

"Handling business" I sat on the edge of the bed taking my shoes off.

"Bullshit Julio! I been calling and texting you all day and your ass didn't answer, you always answer when I call!" She stood directly in front of me with her hands on her hips. "You was handling business alright, business you had no fucking business handling!"

I was trying to listen to her but I was too busy staring at her fine ass.

She bucked her eyes getting in my face. "Helloooooo, I'm talking to you!"

"I know ma, my bad."

"You don't wanna be with me or something? Cause if not then you might as well tell me now and I can go somewhere-"

"Man shut the fuck up with that dumb shit." I smacked my lips, she was starting to piss me off. I stood up going into the bathroom. "You talking stupid."

I flushed the toilet as she continued talking bullshit. At this point I decided it was best if I ignored her ass to keep myself from hurting her feelings. I changed clothes and got in the bed turning on my side.

"Julio"

"Juuuullliiioooooo"

"Ju-"

"What!" I snapped turning in her direction. "What do you want Korea? I told you I was handling business, you don't believe me, and you talking dumb shit. I really don't got shit else to say ma, leave me alone."

She stood over me a minute before smacking her lips, mumbling under her breath as she left the room. I had been sleep for bout twenty minutes when she came back.

"I'm leaving"

I opened my eyes looking at her. She had on a basic white shirt with a burgundy leather jacket over it, some ripped jeans, and some Uggs. "Where you going?"

"Out"

She really had to be mad in order to be going out for no reason. Korea hated the cold, she only left the house if she absolutely had to and even then she wasn't in a rush to get outside.

I sighed sitting up and pulling her on my lap. "Talk to me."

She held a pout on her face "You said you didn't have shit else to say and to leave you alone, so I'm leaving you alone." She looked down at her hands.