82

Nicole

"My feet hurting." Mila said for the millionth time as we walked through the Mall.

After our lunch date with Maurice, we all decided we might as well do a little bit of Christmas shopping. First we went to Toys-R-Us to pick up some toys I wanted for Taejin. I had looked them up online last night. Although my baby was only eight months, I was going all out. It was his first Christmas so I felt it was a must.

Once we got to the Mall we dispersed to our different stores. I started with Gucci, getting Tae shirts, shoes, a few watches, and a backpack he had been talking about. Then I went to Armani Exchange to get him some pants, that's really the only brand of pants her wore. Lastly, I went to the Polo store. I got Tae some boxers, Julio his favorite cologne, and Duke a cologne as well.

I decided I'd just get everything else by myself, on my own time. I hated being rushed and Mila was getting on my nerves. Plus I didn't wanna get everybody's gifts at once. That would be too much stuff to carry in the house and I didn't wanna risk Tae seeing his gifts. Korea and Maurice were still somewhere shopping, but Mila met up with me and had been complaining ever since.

"Well that's you that decided to wear heels." I told her as she lagged behind me.

"Can you wait up sis damn!"

I sighed, stopping in my tracks waiting for her to catch up to me. "You might as well take them heels off and buy you some tennis shoes or something." I suggested.

"Girl no, beauty is pain."

I laughed "Okay Mila"

When I pulled into the driveway I seen Julio's rental pulled in front of one of our garages. I called him hearing the phone ring throughout my car.

"What lil girl?" He answered clearing his throat.

I heard the TV in the background "What part of the house y'all in?"

"The game room, you home?"

"Yeah I just pulled up, keep Tae in there while I bring his gifts in and hide them."

He chuckled "I got you, you bought me something for my troubles?"

I smacked my lips "No Julio, I didn't know you were going to be here." I yawned. "You eating our food is a gift."

"Shut up cause when you come to my house you suck in food like a damn vacuum cleaner."

I bust out laughing "Goodbye dummy"

He was saying something else but I hung up in his face. I pulled into the garage and got the bags out of my trunk and backseat. I took the stairs two at a time hurrying into one of the guest rooms. I was going to put them in my closet room, but Tae comes in there a lot so that was too risky.

I got on my hands and knees stuffing the bags under the bed. "Baby" I jumped lifting up, turning around. "Huh?" I looked back at Tae. He scared the hell out of me.

He chuckled "What you doing?" He asked walking more into the room. "Why you on the ground and why the fuck you got your head under the bed?" He laughed. "The fuck?"

Ima kill Julio

I pulled my hair that was stuck to my lipgloss away from my face. "N-nothing" I quickly got up to keep him from coming any closer. "I lost one of my earrings and I uhhhh thought it was in here." I lied.

He looked at me strange. "Why would it be in here? You never in here."

"Well I looked everywhere." I lied again.