61

* 2 months later *

Tae

"Now my nigga ain't no reason you shouldn't be done with this room." I tucked my hands in the pockets on my shorts, leaning on the doorway.

It'd been two months since Taejin was born and Nate still hadn't finished his room. All we wanted him to do was paint the walls gray and add some white designs throughout it. I ain't no fucking artist but I know that simple shit don't take that long, a month at the most. He had three and still wasn't finished.

He turned around like he'd seen a ghost, nigga didn't even have a paint brush in his hand. Seemed like he was just standing there. "Oh Tae it-"

"Nah ion wanna hear you lie" I waved him off "Obviously it's a reason you ain't done nigga and it ain't got shit to do with this room, tell the truth."

He looked nervous as hell. I wasn't going to do anything to him because I felt I didn't have a valid reason, all I had were my suspicions.

"I-I-I um I-" He stuttered.

I shook my head, he was pitiful. "Man just get out my house and don't come back. I'll send you the money for what you've done in the mail or something." I watched him pack all his supplies up.

I followed him down the stairs and slammed the door in his face before he could say anything.

"What was that about?" Nicole asked, walking out of the kitchen with Taejin in her arms feeding him a bottle. As soon as he seen me he started grinning.

"Come here man" I took him from her kissing his cheek. "I fired his ass" I said putting Taejin's bottle back in his mouth.

"Why?"

"What you mean why? You know that nigga been taking too long to do that simple ass job, hell I could've done it and finished by now and I can't draw for shit."

She pinched me making me hiss "Stop cussing Taelor."

"You act like he can understand what I'm saying."

Nicole was on this big kick about us not cussing or saying anything inappropriate around Taejin.

"Don't matter! I don't want my baby cussing by age of one."

"You so dramatic." I sat down.

"You told him not to come back?"

"Yup"

"Did you even pay the man Taelor?" She asked with her arms folded across her chest "You better had."

"Ima send it to him, chill."

"To be honest with you I'm glad he's gone."

I looked at her "What? He ever said anything to you?"

"No he just seems creepy, stares at people a lot too." She shrugged "You got him?" She asked referring to Taejin.

"Of course"

"Ok I'm gonna go pump." She pressed her titties "They feel heavy."

"Come back in here so I can watch." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"No nasty" She laughed, she kissed Taejin's forehead before going upstairs.