Let's Talk...

Throwback of Tae and Nic 😂

*2 days later*

Nicole

"Yeah and so then I got up and stormed out and she was just sitting there crying, what should I do?" I asked Nic, I'd been glued to his hip ever since he woke up. I was back to coming at eight in the morning and leaving at eight at night. Taelor told me I needed to stop smothering him but I didn't care, he hadn't responded to me for almost two months so now that he could I was taking full advantage.

I was laid in the bed with him eating cheddar popcorn.

He sighed "So you said you went to their apartment and went off on Shaun?"

"Mhm and I feel bad for that too. Now I understand that he was just honoring what she said, he felt like it wasn't his place to tell me and if I were him I'd feel the same way."

"Well I can say that's fucked up either way you look at it but y'all been friends for years. Don't let a nigga like Rodney come in-between that."

I laid my head on his shoulder "I know but at the same time I feel like I can't trust them anymore, especially her. What's a friendship without trust?"

"You ain't gotta be buddy buddy with them again but  you need to forgive them baby sis. I'm a living witness that life can be taken from you like that." He snapped his fingers. "You need to sit down and talk with them."

I sighed heavily "Ok I will" I looked at my phone seeing it was 7:55 p.m. I got on up and put my shoes back on. I hate when I stay over visiting hours and a nurse comes in telling me it's time to go like bitch I know.

"I'll see you tomorrow bubba, love you!" I kissed his cheek and wiped my lipgloss of his face.

He smiled at me "I love you too and come a little later tomorrow."

I looked at him confused "Why?"

"Cause at eight in the morning I still be sleep." He laughed "You wake me up."

"Fine" I pouted "How about ten?" I asked hopefully.

He nodded "That's fine, tell Tae I said what's up." He spoke as I went and grabbed all my belongings.

"Ok"

I waved at a few of the nurses I'd become familiar with on my way to the parking garage.

Tae ☺️👅- You on your way home? 8:02 p.m.

Me- Pulling in 8:45 p.m.

I hated texting and driving, especially when I was on the highway. I could talk and drive all day but texting was a no no, I've seen those commercials.

He met me at the garage door "Bae can you cook me something to eat?" He asked pulling his phone from him ear.

"Yeah what do you want?" I followed behind him into the house.

"I already sat it out." He went upstairs, I guess into his game room.

I took my Chanel sandals off by the door and went to sit my stuff down on the table before going into the kitchen. I seen he had some chicken breast thawed out in the sink, and some macaroni noddles and cheese on the counter along with a can of green beans sitting beside it. I laughed to myself cause his ass really sat out a whole meal.

I went upstairs to see if he wanted the chicken cooked a specific way "How do you want the chicken?" I stood in the doorway of his game room. He was still on the phone with his hand in his joggers.