Happy Birthday Maurice

I'm having suchhhh bad Writer's block y'all 😩 it's ridiculous. It took me a whole 6 days to come up with 400 words 😂 lol that's pitiful! I like the chapters to be pretty lengthy so I gotta make up for lost time, I'll try and update twice before Tuesday though... Keyword is TRY! Lol no promises...

***

Nicole

Korea, Shaun, and I stood outside of Nic and Maurice's suite door with her cake in my hands. Thanks to Shaun who flirted with one of the head Chefs at our Resort, we'd managed to get her a small, one tier pink cake that had a bow on top.

 Thanks to Shaun who flirted with one of the head Chefs at our Resort, we'd managed to get her a small, one tier pink cake that had a bow on top

We heard movement on the other side of the door before it opened.

"Happy birthday Maurice!" We yelled in unison.

"Aw hell its just you" Shaun spoke. "I wasted my excitement."

Instead of Maurice coming to the door like we thought she would, Asia opened it.

She laughed "Well hello to you too Shaun." She moved aside so we could come in.

"Where's the birthday girl?" Korea asked, we were both looking around for her.

"Upstairs on the balcony taking pictures"

Shaun groaned dramatically "Well yell for her to come down here or something cause I'm to tired and lazy to walk up all those damn stairs."

Korea and I both looked at him with stank faces, he has a tendency to be rude sometimes and doesn't even realize it.

"What!" He yelled. "Y'all know I was up half the night in the lobby, talking to that ugly ass elephant of a Chef trying to get him to make the cake! Hell the least she could do is come down here so I can get back to my bed."

"It's her birthday Sha-"

"No need to get on him, I heard his loud ass self while I was up there." Maurice spoke, coming down the stairs.