Shopping

Nicole

"Oooo do y'all like this?" I asked holding up a black, mesh bodysuit.

Shaun, Korea, Maurice, and I were in Forever 21 looking around. I drug them to the mall with me since I had nothing else to do but they complained the entire time.

Korea and Maurice groaned dramatically "Girl don't you already have one like that?" Shaun asked.

I nodded "Yeah but this one is sleeveless the one I have is long sleeve." I held the material up to me and looked in the mirror "Should I get it?"

"Be honest with yourself Nicole, when will you ever wear this? It's about to get cold out anyway." Korea leaned on the rack of clothes.

"You're right, H&M may have some long sleeve ones in different colors lets go see" I picked up my purse.

They all sighed and rolled their eyes acting like a bunch of little ass kids "Are y'all really that ready to go?"

Shaun nodded his head frantically "Hell yeah I'm hungry bitch!"

"I didn't even wanna come" Maurice added "I was trying to lay up with my man until you called."

I looked at Korea to see what excuse she had. She shrugged her shoulders "I'm just ready to go."

I took my phone out of my purse "Fine, lets take a picture for Snapchat first."

After we all agreed on a picture I posted it with the caption "Spending y'alls baby daddy's child support money 😛🛍"

We hurried down the escalator to the food court and disbursed to our different food places of choice.

I finished first and went to pick out a table for us to sit at, I placed my bags on the side of me and sat my purse in my lap. My mouth watered at the sight of my plate, I was about to devour this Chinese food.

Shaun came next and sat across from me "Your boring" I looked at his box of Raising Canes.

"That's you eating cats and dogs" He said making me laugh.

Maurice and Korea both sat down with Taco Bell "Aww man I should've got that" I whined, I forgot Taco Bell had a five dollar box.

My phone lit up making me look down at it, I had three text.

Tae ☺️👅- Don't get fucked up with that shit on snapchat bruh.... Watch them fucking captions 3:37 p.m.

Me- 😂 it's just a caption 3:41 p.m.

Tae ☺️👅- You heard what the fuck I said 3:42 p.m.

*******

Bubba 💙- Bring Maurice back we ain't finish

Me- 😷😷😷

******

Julio 😒- you asked her yet? 👀

Me- Thirsty isn't a good look for you

Julio 😒- I wouldn't have to be thirsty if you'd do what I asked 💯

Me- 🤔 Are you gonna do right?

Julio 😒- Man give the girl my number pleaseeeeee

Me- Depends

Julio 😒- 🙄 what do you want?

Me- There's a new snakeskin Cèline bag that just came out.... I HAVE to have it!