We all wrong pt. 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! 🎊🎆

Korea

We all stood in shock watching Tae and Nic fight like their life's depended on it. Julio and a few more of their mutual friends finally were able to break them up.

After Nicole left, Julio explained what he seen and why he think she reacted the way she did. Nic didn't even let Tae get a word out before he jumped on him.... Shit was crazy.

"You fucking stupid if you think I really did that shit! You know me nigga I'd never do that!" Tae yelled at Nic as Julio held him back.

"Yes the fuck you would, you grimy nigga!" He looked at him with disgust "How the fuck you gone disrespect my sister like that?"

"I didn't fucking do it!" Tae yelled angrily with blood dripping from his mouth. It didn't help that they were both drunk and high, they probably wouldn't even remember fighting tomorrow morning.

Nic held his jaw "Fuck it, I gotta go see about my sister." He stormed towards the latter to get off the yacht. I didn't know how he planned to get home since he gave Nicole his car.

"Yeah you do that." Julio intervened "And you" He pushed Tae "get your stupid ass off too."

He turned toward us "Since this fool here can't thank y'all I will." He shook his head at Tae who was wiping his bloody mouth with his white shirt. "Thank y'all for coming to celebrate his birthday, unfortunately shit didn't go as planned as y'all know so we gotta cut shit short."

Some people sighed and smacked their lips in the crowd. They were dumb as hell if they thought the party would still go on after what all just occurred.

"If you don't like it" Julio shrugged "Oh fucking well." He motioned for me to come to him through the crowd. Most people were leaving and others were standing around talking.

I did as he said looking up at his face "What is it?"

"Y'all riding with me to take Tae home, we going to get to the bottom of this shit once we get there."

"I drove my jeep he-"

"I know, aye Dee come here!" He looked behind me calling some dude over. A lot of the people he knew I'd never seen before in my life and I was born and raised in Chicago.

I turned seeing the man coming toward us "What's up Ju?" He asked calling him by the nickname a lot of outsiders called him.

Julio pulled me closer into him, I wrapped my arms around his torso out of instinct.

The man looked at me "Ju this you?" He asked.

"Yeah so don't get no ideas nigga, you known for talking to females who got a nigga. I'd hate to have to kill you boy."

He laughed it off but Julio didn't, he was serious. "You too funny Ju."