No more secrets

Nicole

I took a step back after knocking on Nic's door with Tae standing behind me.

"Ok he's not here let's come back another day" I turned around and tried to step around Tae.

He grabbed my arm "Nicole" He gave me a warning look.

"Fine" I sighed turning back around.

Nic finally opened the door looking surprised when he seen us, he only had on a pair of loose fitting shorts and no shirt. His chest was wet like he was in the shower.

"What's up y'all, I wasn't expecting y'all niggas to stop by" He moved to the side to let us in. He kissed my forehead and him and Tae did their brotherly hug that they always do.

He yawned "Fuck y'all want this damn early?" He turned his back to us going into the kitchen.

I looked at Tae who was looking at me expectantly, waiting for me to tell him. My hands were sweaty as hell, I wasn't exactly nervous about saying it; I just wasn't ready.

He got a glass out of the cabinet and poured orange juice into it. "Want something to drink or so-"

"Nic I'm pregnant" I blurted out cutting him off.

He looked over his shoulder and busted out laughing "Man stop playing and sit down" He bent down putting the juice back in the refrigerator.

I took a deep breath "No Nic I really am pregnant, almost four months to be exact"

He still thought I was joking until he looked at me seeing I was dead serious. He then directed his attention to Tae "Foreal?" He asked him with a mug on his face.

"Yeah man foreal"

Nic shook his head and stepped out the kitchen into Tae's face "Nigga you got my sister pregnant?"

Tae sized him up "Didn't you just hear me say yeah nigga? Just cause you in my face with that ugly was mug on your face don't intimidate me! You know what's up nigga!"

They stood in the middle of the living room.

My heart nearly pounded out of my chest, their faces were so close I knew Nic felt Tae spitting in his face as he talked.

"Fuck you nigga!" Nic yelled "You out here taking advantage of my sister knowing she young and du-"

"He didn't take advantage of me Nic!" I yelled kind of offended that he even had the audacity to say some stupid shit like that when he knew damn well Tae wasn't that type of dude. Not only that but we've been together for a while now, not to mention we were fucking around before that.

"Shut the fuck up!" He glared at me with a look of disgust. "You opening your legs to this n-"

"Don't fucking talk to her like that" Tae pushed Nic back "Fuck wrong with you Bruh?"

Nic stepped back into his face "I can talk to her however the fuck I wanna talk to her! That's my damn sister!"

"Yeah and my woman, ion give a fuck if you her brother or not nigga! The next time you say some shit like that I'm knocking your ass out"

Nic looked at me "Hoe ass bi-"

Before he could even finished Tae punched the shit out of him, knocking him down.