79

Tae

Nicole clung to me forcing my head down, kissing me. I kept my hands in my coat pockets letting her do her thing.

I had forgiven her for that shit that happened at the Halloween party. Although I felt she was stupid for not making sure it was me behind her, I couldn't be mad if she honestly didn't know.

"I love you." She told me for the thousandth time, standing on her tippy toes with her arms wrapped around my neck and her body pressed against mine.

"I love you too baby."

She smiled "I know" She moved her hair out of her face still grinning up at me. "When you get back can we have sex all day?"

I laughed "I got you."

After messing around with her I was finally on my way to handle my business. I had to stop by the girls house to make sure they were good, collect my money and jewelry, and pass out their files for the week. I can't lie and say things aren't harder since Nic and I don't work together anymore because they are. I now basically handle everything on my own, shits a headache. I heard he's back selling drugs but that's none of my business, that nigga dead to me. I seen him at the Halloween party but I didn't make a move to say shit and neither did he.

Since Maurice quit I lost a good amount of money but I wasn't hurting. I had recruited four new girls, two sets of twins. They brought in good money which made up for Maurice and some.

"Sup bossman" Asia spoke as I walked through the door.

"What's good, you straight?"

"Mhm" She put some rings on her fingers. "I'm making a kill tonight. I'm on my way out now, your cut from the job I did last week is on your desk."

"Alright be safe, where everybody else at?"

She sighed "Everybody besides the twins are out working. Maggie took them shopping today."

"Which set?"

She giggled "Both" She closed the door behind her.

I heard laughing from the kitchen as I made my way into it.

"Oh hey Tae!" Janine smiled waving.

Janine and her sister Jasmine were the Jones twins.

Janine was more of the girly girl while Jasmine had a tomboyish feel to her

Janine was more of the girly girl while Jasmine had a tomboyish feel to her. They were originally from Georgia but moved to Chicago with their grandma when they were sixteen. She passed not too long after they moved in with her so they dropped out of school, and had been on their own since then. They turned to stripping and of course that's good money but they wanted more. They had grown accustomed to the fast life and wanted as much money as they could get their hands on. When I brought up the idea of them working for me they were all for it.