35

Nicole

"This bitch man bout to go back to Atlanta so now she wanna start hanging with us again Nicole." Shaun scoffed as we walked up to the booth Korea was sitting in.

She texted us in our group chat earlier asking to meet at Panera Bread.

I laughed cause he said exactly what I thinking on my drive over here "Right"

He sat on the inside of the booth while I sat on the outside across from Korea.

She smiled at us "Hey friends!" She looked between the two of us.

I straight faced her while Shaun waved her off "Honey please!" He spoke. "We still friends?" He asked in a rhetorical sense.

She sighed "Don't do that Shaun"

"I ain't know I lived alone now, I ain't seen your ass in damn near three years!"

I laughed at his dramatic ass, it was evident that he was kind of hurt about her neglecting us. I was too but then again I understood though since I had a man myself, when you get with somebody hanging out with your friends all the time goes out the window not on purpose but that's just what happens.

"You're so extra" She rolled her eyes "Ill be back tonight."

"I know you will cause Julio's flight leaves tonight."

I got up to go order, I hadn't ate anything since this morning when Tae cooked me some breakfast before I met up with my groups members for my Micro Economics class at the library.

They got the hint and followed behind me to order as well. I didn't know what I wanted so I got a little bit of everything before paying.

"Shaun can you get my drink for me?" I asked nicely, smiling at him.

He snatched my cup from me "You so aggy! What do you want?"

"Sprite please" I walked off back towards our booth.

"Korea how long will Julio be gone?" I asked once they came back to sit down.

She pouted "Two months, he said he has some loose ends to tie up while he's down there and he's going to try an rent out his house."

"He's bringing his daughter back with him?"

"Yeah and his mom"

I nodded understanding "I'm ready to meet them"

She rested her arms on the table "Me too, I miss him already and he hasn't even left yet"

I smirked, I'd never seen her so openly head over heels for somebody like she was for Julio "I feel you, he went to our house right?"

She stirred her drink around with her straw "Yep he said he wanted to hang with the guys before he left. I was a little salty but I let it go."

Shaun faked like he was throwing up "Omg y'all make me so sick with these damn men!"

We both looked upside his head "Whatever Shaun just wait till you fall for somebody." Korea sipped her drink.

He pointed at himself "Who, me? Nah Shaun don't fall in love baby, thought you knew."

"You will one day." I chimed in.