Graduation

Nicole

I closed the one car garage door behind me before kicking off my Chanel slippers and hanging my keys on the key holder that was hanging up on the wall.

I'd just gotten back from the mall with Korea and Shaun. I was graduating from college tomorrow morning and everyone wanted to coordinate with my outfit for when we take pictures.

I was so excited and proud of myself, throughout everything that I had been through I managed to still make school my top priority. From Nic and I's dad dying when I was seventeen, to Nic being in the hospital, to myself being in the hospital I still managed. I graduated top of my class in high school and was now graduating with honors in college, not only that but I was graduating early as well. I know my dad would be so proud of me.

"Babe!" I yelled grabbing my mail off the kitchen table.

Tae didn't say anything but I knew he was here. I called out for him again but he still didn't say anything. After opening my mail I went upstairs to our bedroom.

"Tae-" I covered my mouth seeing a trail of rose petals leading into our bathroom.

I went into the bathroom, he was standing by the tub looking at me

I went into the bathroom, he was standing by the tub looking at me. He had the tub filled with bubbles and roses, he even had them spread out all throughout the bathroom.

 He had the tub filled with bubbles and roses, he even had them spread out all throughout the bathroom

I smiled looking around "What's all of this?"

"Come here"

I blushed making my way to him, he grabbed my hands in his. "Nicole" He sighed rubbing his thumbs over my hands. "Babe you know I ain't with all this showing affection shit. I'd much rather just buy you shit, and tell you I love you while I'm deep in them walls."

I smacked my lips making him laugh "I'm fucking with you." He paused getting back serious "Nicole, babe I know you ain't been feeling like yourself since you've been pregnant and that's partially my fault. I just wanna show you that I love you and I'm grateful to have your spoiled ass in my life." He cleared his throat. "That's why I did this for you." He said looking at the tub.