Taelor

Tae

"Say bruh this nigga need to hurry his slow ass up! I been out here for bout ten minutes now." I said to myself, I was frustrated as hell.

Nic had me waiting on his ass to come outside. We would've just met up at our destinations but, his Range was in the shop. Our business had been booming lately, the girls were bringing in checks like crazy, but since Nic told me he was letting Maurice spend the whole damn month of June in Puerto Rico; I decided we needed to recruit some more girls. I'd be damned if her and the girls trip slow our money down. Niggas got bills to pay.

He finally brought his slow ass outside and hopped in my Audi "Fucking finally" I said, taking my car out of park and driving down the road.

He smacked his lips, digging in his pocket retrieving a bag of weed, and sniffing it "You wasn't waiting that long nigga, you got some papers?"

"Look in my glove compartment and yeah the fuck I was. I see what took you so long in the first place, trying to get all fresh and shit."

I observed his outfit, he had on a white and black True religion shirt, a pair of white True Religion pants, and a pair of all white Huaraches. Not to mention his diamond Rolex and diamond earrings.

"Nigga you tryna get robbed?"

"You always tryna clown me man, I can't look good?"

I put my signal light on, changing lanes "Not when we bout to go to a homeless shelter, a women's shelter, and a couple schools man. Then later on tonight you know we gonna go to the streets."

He furrowed his eyebrows "How many you trying to get?"

I ran my fingers through my chin hair "As many as possible, no less than 4 at least."

Since I'm the one that came up with the idea of our business, I do most of the thinking and work. Nic just takes care of the girls wants and needs along with contributing to the labor we put in with recruiting.

"Cool, Maggie coming?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Maggie

Maggie was basically on our team, she helps the new girls we recruit with hair, makeup, clothes, and all that other shit girls like

Nic seems to think we got something going on but it's not like that. I wasn't gone tell him I just fucked her before I picked him up though.

"Shit ain't like that bruh, everybody don't mix business with pleasure like you."

He laughed throwing his head back "Tae man, shit ain't like that with me either."