Birthday trip pt. 5

Ok so originally this story was based in LA but, I've done some thinking lol... I think I want them to live in Chicago. If you know how Chicago is and how they get down there then you'd see its a much better fit for these particular characters. SO with that being said.... Scratch all that LA stuff out your head. I changed the chapters as well so if you go back its CHICAGO.

MOOD on Nic 🤑🤑😂

Nicole, Taelor, Maurice, Korea, and Shaun in MM

****

Nicole

I danced around in my seat, picking at my shrimp Alfredo. Both of my dishes were so good, I'd definitely have to come back here before we leave.

Tae bumped me showing me his phone, it was a message from my no good ass brother.

Nic- Say B I ain't gone be able to make it man... Bout time I get back to the Resort to get dressed y'all will probably be wrapping it up. Let my sis know for me... 9:27 p.m.

I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. This man must really want me to kill him.

"That's bullshit" I mumbled, going back to my food. "I can't stand his ugly ass"

Tae chuckled "If he ugly then you ugly too nigga, y'all look just alike" He said trying to lighten the mood.

I smiled a little leaning towards him "Yeah so when you fucking me do you see his face?"

He looked at me disgusted "Why you always gotta make shit uncomfortable?"

I shrugged, biting a piece off my breadstick "I wouldn't be me if I didn't."

Maurice

"I can't believe he didn't show up at all like what the hell?" Asia spoke, climbing the stairs to get back onto our shuttle.

I honestly didn't even wanna talk about it. Nicholas knew how important this dinner was to me and for him not to even show his face was beyond hurtful to me. I thought he'd at least show up to sing happy birthday to me and to take pictures but he didn't. I just hope he's not in our suite when I get there... For his sake.

"Can we just not talk about it please?"

Asia nodded "Yeah if you don't wanna talk about it then we don't have to, but if you end up wanting to then I'm here."

Once we got back to our Resort I was the first to get off the shuttle and into the building. Instead of taking the elevator with everybody else I took the stairs just to clear my head and have time to myself for a minute.