Hello Jamaica pt. 3

*2 days later*

Nicole

"We're about to leave." I bent down kissing Tae's lips. He was laying in the bed flat on his back with his hands behind his head.

"Alright, call me if they get to fucking with you. I'll have Terry come get me so quick." He said seriously.

I laughed "I'm sure they not gone do anything."

The girls and I were going to check out a spa down here. If it wasn't on our list of activities, there's no doubt I would've gone with them. I also wanted to get a few pointers for my spa. A couple days had passed and they still called themselves not really fucking with Tae and I. They would do petty stuff like go get food without us, play in the pool and not mention it, and when we would do group activities they all made sure to stick together and leave us out.

Tae didn't give a fuck, per usual, but I cared. It honestly hurt my feelings and I felt some type of way. All we did was spend one day alone and didn't tell them about it; we should've let them know but it still wasn't that deep.

When I got downstairs they already were in the van, piled in the backseat forcing me to sit in the front. "Hello Ms. Nicole" Terry smiled as I climbed in.

I closed the door sighing "Hi Terry, how are you feeling today?"

"Great, thank you." He pulled out of the driveway. The whole ride they were laughing and making snaps with one another, again, excluding me. When we got to the spa I was the first one out the van and inside, not even thinking about waiting for them.

I signed us in and of course we had to wait a few minutes while they got our room and materials ready. I sat down pushing my glasses up on my face.

They soon came in still laughing and talking causing me to look up from my phone. I immediately noticed they all three had their matching purses today.

Petty

I took a picture and sent it to Tae with the eye rolling emoji. He sent me back a sick face along with the middle finger. I laughed tucking my phone into the side of my leggings.

Mila and Maurice sat on the opposite side of the waiting area while Korea sat by me. Out of everybody she was the least upset, Korea's the type of person who's mad in the moment but after about an hour she's over it. She tended to be a follower though so of course since everybody else wasn't fucking with us, she wasn't either. I'm surprised she even sat by me.

"I like your outfit" She mumbled.