Almost time pt. 1

BTW, I forget to mention this last chapter but due to my poor updating skills 🙄 last chapter and the next couple chapters to come will still be in March. I'll get this book back on track eventually with time. Thanks for reading 😘

*2 weeks later*

Nicole

"C'mon baby, just three more lap and we're done for today. C'mon" Ms. Karen encouraged me, pushing me in my back.

This lady has had me walking two miles everyday for the past two weeks. Taejin was suppose to come around March 6th- 12th but he's being stubborn as hell. I'm so ready to have him so I can just hug and kiss on him already. Besides that, everybody been pissing me off lately. Ms. Karen got me walking everyday like I'm training for a damn marathon, Tae's a nervous wreck, worrying himself if everything will be in order for Taejin's arrival, Korea's treating me like I can't do anything for myself, Nic still on this damn water kick, and Julio calls me everyday just to ask the same stupid ass questions. The only person who isn't working my nerves is Maurice and that's only because she's been working a lot lately.

"I don't like this Ms. Karen." I complained, wiping sweat off my forehead. It was hot as hell in Chicago today. We were on the track, at my old high school.

"Oh well girl, you say that everyday and I tell you the same thing." She walked beside me "In order for my grand baby to come on into this world like we want him to, you need to get some walking in." She thumped my arm making me hiss.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I rubbed the spot.

"Cause I done told you to start calling me mama, you ain't gotta keep calling me Ms. Karen, Nicole."

I sighed "I know bu-"

"It's hard, I get it. You've never gotten the chance to call anybody mama before and you're not used to it."

I nodded.

"Alright." She gave me a closed mouth smile "I'll drop it."

We walked quietly for a few minutes until she spoke up again "You know that boyfriend of yours gave me the same problems Taejin is giving you." She smirked shaking her head.

I chuckled "Really?"

"Yes, that boy wouldn't come for nothing." I laughed "I tried everything Nicole, I mean everything! He still decided he was going to enter this world when he got ready."

We shared a laugh.

"He was stubborn then and he's stubborn now."

I agreed "That he is, if Taejin has that trait I don't know what I'm going to do."

She chuckled "Oh Lord, lets hope and pray he doesn't."

"Can I ask you something?"

She nodded "Of course, anything."

I sighed "It's none of my business and I probably shouldn't-"

"Girl if you don't say what's on your mind." She cut me off, looking at me.

I smiled "Yes ma'am, so when you first came down here you remember that talk you and Tae had right?"

"Mhm"

"What's up with him and his father?" I asked "I mean, a while ago I mentioned the thought of making Taejin a Jr. and he shut it down immediately. I had no clue he was even a Jr., nobody did." I paused "I guess I just wanna know what happened to make him resent his dad the way he does?"