We keeping secrets now?

I apologize in advance 🙃 lol no I really am sorry but a story without drama= Boring!

Nicole

"You seen Tae today?" Korea asked, scooping some of her mashed potatoes in her mouth.

We were out to eat at Cheddars for lunch. We hadn't seen each other since we got back from Puerto Rico a little over a week ago. Shaun didn't wanna come with us cause he claimed he had one of his boo's coming over.

I shook my head no sipping on my strawberry lemonade "Ever since we got back he and Nic have been on work mode." I rolled my eyes.

She laughed "You know they motto"

"Money ain't gone make itself" I spoke in a deep voice, trying to sound like them.

We both laughed clapping our hands thinking about the dumb yet motivational stuff they say.

"I gotta pee" She quickly got up and went towards the back where the restrooms were.

I glanced around the restaurant spotting a few people I knew until Korea's phone went off.

I looked down at it seeing she had a text from somebody she had saved as R.A.

"What the hell?" I laughed to myself at her saving whoever it was by their initials.

I continued looking around until her phone went off again.

I sighed picking it up seeing R.A. texted her again.

We trusted each other and had each other's fingerprints on our phones so I unlocked it and went to her messages.

R.A.- So you switching up on me now? 12:52 p.m.

R.A. - My niggas told me they seen you eating with your Bestfriend 😂 some Bestfriend you are 🤔 12:53 p.m.

I scrunched my face up in disbelief, whoever this was was one disrespectful motherfucker.

They texted her again

R.A.- You at Cheddars right? 12:53 p.m.

I stood up looking around again, getting a better view of the restaurant. Only Chicago niggas I seen were Dre and Ro.

They're brothers and both hang with Rodney and act just like his stupid ass

They're brothers and both hang with Rodney and act just like his stupid ass. They seen me and waved at me, I sat back down in my seat. They know I don't like them and I don't like they friend either.

Something...Clicked.

"Wait a minute" I said to myself going to the R.A. message details. I looked at the number immediately knowing  it was Rodney's.

R.A. stands for.... Rodney Adams.

I scrolled up the messages reading them. They were talking about meeting up and fucking, her feeling guilty, me, how we became friends, and some messages were even about what happened between him and I.