Chapter 4

Keli grabbed our coffees from the counter at Wayne’s coffee place and we walked out the door, heading back towards the school.

Stella: So yeah, that’s why I’m late today.
Keli: You’re telling me that Niall slept in your bed last night and you didn’t sleep with him?
Stella: Yes Keli, that’s what I’m saying. I’m not going to sleep with him anyways; I’ve got a date on Friday…

I said and Keli got her coffee in her throat and started couching. She looked at me with big eyes and waited for me to tell her more.

Stella: Do you think James will hate me for not being able to dance tomorrow?
Keli: Do no change the subject Miss Molins! Are you and Niall finally dating?!
Stella: What? No!
Keli: Who are you going out with then? Do I know him? Is he hot? How much money does he have?
Stella: His name is Louis and I don’t think you know him.
Keli: Oh and where did you meet this Louis?
Stella: He’s a friend of Nialls.

I said and Keli stopped in her tracks and looked at me. I turned around and even though my ankle hurt like hell, I had learnt to walk on it a bit today.

Keli: Niall’s friend?
Stella: Yeah?
Keli: Are you retarded? You can’t date one of his friends!
Stella: It’s just one date!

She shook her head and started walking again and a couple of minutes later, we were back at school. James was in the dance studio and as I and Keli walked in, he looked over at us and stopped the music.

James: My ladies, glad you could make it.
Keli: We were getting coffee.
James: Okay, ready to dance?
Stella: James, I have to pass. My ankle isn’t healed yet.
James: You’re kidding right? The show is tomorrow!
Stella: I know and I’m so-
James: Screw it, just leave!

He snapped and I understood that he was angry but he had no right to ask me to leave the room.

Keli: James, it’s not her fault.
James: I don’t care; we have less than 24 hours until the show and right now, neither of you are helping. So either leave the room or get in position!

Keli looked at me like she was asking me for permission to dance and I just nodded and limped out of the room again. This class was the last class of the day so I went out to my car and drove home again. Since my ankle wasn’t completely healed, it still hurt when I drove but I didn’t have any choice.

As I got back to the apartment, I went straight to my bedroom to see if Niall was there still, which he was. He was lying on his stomach in my bed and the room smelled like liquor.

I walked over to him and shook his body a bit but he didn’t move.

Stella: Niall, you have to get up…

He just groaned and I shook him again.

Stella: There’s a girl by the door claiming that she’s pregnant and that it’s yo-
Niall: What?!

He used his arm to sit up and look at me and then over at the door.

Niall: Who is she? Fuck, are you-
Stella: Calm down, there’s no one there. But it’s time for you to leave my bed.

He looked around the room and sighed.

Niall: I’m in your bed.. How did I get into your bed? Did we, you know… do it?
Stella: I’m offended that you don’t remember our awesome night; you made me feel things I’ve never felt before.

I said and he looked at me for a second before a smile spread on his lips.

Niall: You’re one mean girl.
Stella: Well you’ve slept in my bed all night and almost all day so you deserve it.
Niall: Ugh, I’m sorry. Last night is a blur, well except for the part where you agreed to go out with Louis.
Stella: Are you mad about that still?