Chapter 26 - DP

( DP stands for "dirty parts" and if you don't want to read that sort of things... Sorry, you're missing out!)

When I got home, in the middle of the night, I think it was 01.23 when I walked into the flat, I figured Niall would be asleep. But to my surprise (or not really...) he was lying in the couch. He hadn't heard me opening the door so I startled him when I walked pass the couch and into my bedroom. When he noticed that it was me, he kept glancing over into my room and since I didn't close the door, I guess I had it coming.

I unpacked my bag then went out to the couch and he took his feet away so I could sit down.

Niall: Had a nice weekend?

Stella: It was okay. You?

Niall: Yeah, yup...

I nodded and looked at the TV. He was watching history channel and it was about that chick from a long time ago, Cleopatra. She rocked by the way.

Stella: So have you...

Niall looked at me and I gestured over to his bedroom.

Stella: Do you... I mean... do you want to?

Niall: Do I want what?

He smirked at me and I knew that he knew exactly what I was thinking.

Stella: forget it, I'm tired.

I stood up but before I managed to walk away, he grabbed my hand and pulled me back down, closer to him than before. He looked me straight into the eyes and licked his lips.

Niall: Why do you think I'm awake at this time?

Stella: You couldn't sleep...?

I said with a lump in the throat and he shook his head and I mimicked him, which made him smile again. He was still holding my hand and all of the sudden; he started moving it, downwards. He stopped our hands outside of his grey sweatpants but he kept his eyes locked on mine. I swallowed nervously and he noticed that this wasn't really my expertise.

Niall: I'll guide you through, okay?

Stella: Okay...

He nodded and I started stroking my hand up and down outside of his sweatpants. I looked down to see and when I did, he took his finger under my chin and made me look back at him.

Niall: I'm ready.

He stood up and pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. Niall motioned for me to sit infront of him, on the floor and I got down on my knees.

I just looked at his dick at first; this was the first one I had seen up close, can you blame me??

I grabbed hold of him and began a pumping motion. He took a deep breath and looked down at me,

Niall: Easy. Loosen your grip a little.

I did as told and kept stroking him. His dick quickly became hard as a rock. Niall gently took hold of my wrist and set the pace and length of my stroke. He leaned back and shut his eyes.

He moaned as I stroked his dick. It was such a great feeling just watching his face and listening to the noises he made. It was a huge turn on for me. Soon he increased the pace of my hand. He kept telling me to go faster. Then I suddenly stopped and he looked down at me with a look that said to me to finish him off.

Stella: Oh relax, I wanted to know if it's okay that I... you know.

Niall: Yes, god yes!

I smiled at him and took his soft dick in my mouth and gently sucked. I ran my tongue all around the head and up and down the shaft. He soon went back to leaning his head back and moaning.

I began slowly thrusting my head back and forth on his dick. The transition from handjob to blowjob was pretty easy. I already knew not to use my teeth. I really enjoyed it. The feeling was great.

I told Niall to put his hands on my head and set the pace. After some time, He finally grunted and groaned and he took himself out of my mouth before he shot a load of all over his belly and my hand. He opened his eyes a couple of second later, with a big smile on his lips.

Niall: Fuck, it's like my dick is made for your mouth.

I laughed and got up from my knees.

Stella: So I did alright?

Niall: Do you see this?!

He pointed to his mess and I nodded, I couldn't help to feel a bit proud over what I just had done. But if anyone ever found out about it, I would die. I went in to my bedroom and grabbed a towel for Niall to clean himself off with.

As he was cleaning himself off, I stood by the side of the couch and looked at him. When he was done, he looked up at me.

Niall: So did your mum like the present?

Stella: I left before she opened it.

Niall: Alright, well she will probably call to thank you.

Stella: Yeah.. what was it?

Niall: You'll see when she calls. And that guy... what was his name? Ernie?

Stella: Liam, and you know that.

I sat down in the couch and Niall turned to me.

Niall: So how did that go?

Stella: It went alright. I found out that he lives 40 minutes away.

Niall: Why does it matter, you going to see him again?

Stella: Well he is my mum's sisters son.

Niall: Your cousin wants in your pants?

Stella: What? Uw no! it's a long story, he's not their biological son so we're not related.

Niall: Doesn't answer my first question, you going to see him again?

I shrugged my shoulders, not really sure this was a good conversation after what we just did.

Niall: Are you or are you not?

Stella: I mean, it's only 20 minutes.

Niall: So you're going to him then?

Stella: No... he's coming here.

Niall: Really? Well that's fucking great!

Niall stood up and threw the towel on the couch as he took his pants back on. It seemed like he was angry or something and I went through our rules in my head to see if I had broken any of them, but no.

Stella: Hey, what's wrong with you?!

I went out of the couch and walked up to him.

Stella: why are you acting like a jealous boyfriend?!

Niall: what the fuck are you talking about?!

Stella: The whole, "I don't like him" and "are you seeing him again?" thing, that's how a jealous boyfriend acts!

Niall: I'm not your boyfriend Stella! Besides, we have rules!

Stella: Exactly, and not one of them says that we can't date others!

He was on his way of saying something but then closed his mouth again. His expression changed from angry and irritated to happy in the matter of seconds. He took a deep breath, which made me do the same and then he smiled.

Niall: You're right. So instead of fighting over it, would you like to tell me more about him?

Stella: Niall I'm going to school in less than 6 hours, I need to go to sleep.

Niall: Right, yeah sure... When are you going on your date though?

Stella: he's coming here on Wednesday.

Niall nodded and his hand went up to my arm, he stroked it from my shoulder and down to my fingers, then he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

Niall: Thanks for tonight babe, sleep tight.

He walked into his bedroom and closed the door behind him. I did the same and all I could think was that he had worse temperament than a girl on her period.