Chapter 12

(Please vote! I mean, if you like the story that is!) 

I and Harry ended up driving to the London sea life aquarium. I have no idea how we ended up there but we did, and we had a fun time actually. I found out about creatures I didn’t know about before and I even convinced Harry to swim with some sharks. It was a very nice time and we were once again sat in his car with the music on a low volume.

The radio was playing some old Ramones song that both I and Harry enjoyed and not until it was over, he looked at me.

Harry: I hope today didn’t disappoint.

Stella: Well I was kind of disappointed that the sharks weren’t bigger.

Harry: They were big enough!

I laughed but he didn’t, he was so scared that it was cute.

Stella: No but seriously, I had a nice time with you.

Harry: I’m not as bad as people say.

Stella: Who says you’re bad?

Harry: Just… people.

He smiled but kept his eyes on the road.

Harry: Where do you want me to take you?

He said and I stiffened up and turned my head slowly to look at him and he shook his head with a smile on his lips.

Harry: obviously, I didn’t mean that the way it came out.

I laughed and I don’t know why, but I couldn’t stop. He started laughing too, even though he kept telling me to stop laughing or he would have to pull over. Eventually, he pulled over and looked at me, not because I was laughing but because my laugh had turned into crying. He took his hand on my shoulder and I tried to pull away but he didn’t move.

Harry: Hey… did I upset you?

I wiped a finger under my eye and looked at him, trying to smile.

Stella: No it’s not you, it’s me.

Harry: Well do you want to talk about it?

Stella: really? You barely know me.

Harry: Exactly.

I tried to stop the crying but my eyes didn’t want to stop leaking and Harry leaned over me and opened the glove box infront of my legs and pulled out a tissue. He handed it to me and I wiped it under my eyes.

Stella: I did something and it wasn’t good, it was just okay and now I’m afraid I’ll never do it again.

Harry: Well can’t you undo it?

Stella: It’s not really a thing you can undo.

Harry nodded and leaned over to the glove box again but this time, he took out a CD and popped it into the radio.

Harry: Don’t regret things love.

He said and started the first song on the CD and the first sound was a guitar, only a guitar playing and as the vocals started, the lyrics went;

“So close no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever trust in who we are

And nothing else matters”

Yeah, Harry had started a Metallica song. I really didn’t see him as the type to listen to this music but the fact that he had the CD made me think differently about him. I couldn’t do more than smile at him and he turned the volume up and started driving again.