Chapter 90

(I have decided to only post 100 chapters of this story so i hope you will enjoy the last 10 chapters! Please press the star to vote Xx)

A whole week has passed since the whole Alfonzo-drama in Niall's livingroom. Not much has happened actually, we have been looking at the CD from the bar over and over again but Niall doesn't seem to recognize any girl that starts her name with a P on the video so it was basically a dead end.

Keli has stopped coming over to take care of Carly, I actually asked her to because if it turned out that this kid was Niall's then he should know how to take care of her without Keli's help. Besides, Keli is actually pregnant and even though it doesn't look like much at 4 months pregnant, she's still showing some belly and it's kinda cute but she doesn't need to go around taking care of Niall's baby when she's having her own in 5 months.

Oh and yeah, it's Niall's birthday today and even though he's not big on celebrating, he's turning 23 and it needs to be celebrated!

So I and Keli have been planning something small for him, just us and a couple of his friends down at that restaurant where I and Liam went a couple of years back, Roux at The Landau, so Liam and Keli was of course coming too.

At the moment, Niall was feeding the kid and I was taking a shower. As I stepped out of the shower, he was still sitting in the couch with Carly in his knee and her baby bottle in her mouth. She looked like she was asleep and so did he so I took the bottle from her mouth and put it on the coffee table then I took her from his arms and put her in the crib that Keli had bought and put in the livingroom. As I put her down, I heard Niall move in the couch behind me and I looked over at him,

Stella: You're awake.

Niall: mhm, barely.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at me, standing in only my towels.

Niall: I like your outfit of choice.

Stella: Don't be naughty infront of the baby.

Niall: It's not like she's going to learn anything at the age of...

Stella: 6 months, give and take a couple of weeks.

Niall: How do you remember those things?

Stella: Someone has to.

Niall stood up from the couch and walked over to me, taking his hands on my hips and leaning his head down on my shoulder.

Niall: I miss you..

Stella: I'm right here.

He looked up at me and rolled his eyes,

Niall: We haven't had sex in a week!

Stella: I'm not really in the mood of having sex with you when your baby is crying all night long.

Niall: We don't know if she's mine yet. Besides, we could turn on some music and just ignore the crying.

Stella: Yeah because that would show excellent parenting skills.

He laughed as he leaned back down to my shoulder but this time, he kissed my jawline then further down to the collarbones and I wanted to just let go and have sex with him but we were standing by the crib, which contained a baby! His or not, I'm not having sex next to a baby.

I took my hands on his shoulders and looked out at him.

Stella: You should go take a nap.

Niall: I'm so tireeeed!

Stella: I know you is. Tell you what, I'll take Carly out for a walk and some shopping and when we get back, I'll wake you up so you can take a shower and enjoy the rest of your birthday with a smile on your face.